Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

140909509564001_2.jpg
£4 incl postage off ebay, brand new.

Also this for full price..

P07299_FR_Photography_3D%20Torso.jpg

For some reason even when I was 10 short dungarees looked silly on me. Now it's getting colder I need to remember who to put like, outfits together, instead of throwing on a dress and pair of sandals :facepalm:

Popped onto DP website to see if they had some cheap converse-style trainers, ended up accidentally buying them and two pairs of heels due to 20% off all shoes offer and free delivery if certain spend. Oops.

In my defence, i packed a month ago for moving house and it looks as though it will still be at least two weeks before we move and all my existing stuff is one of several vaguely-labelled sealed boxes.

Ooh, are they purple? I have the shiny purple and they are so ace, i wear them to all kinds of places as the lovely colour makes them smarter/funkier than standard DMs.
They are. And I love them

Unfortunately, they do not love my feet. I wore them all day Friday and was practically crying with pain by the time I got home. My feet are actually bruised.

I may have to do an acclimitisation in stages.

I bought some dungarees just the other day in Primark! They do both long and short ones. Yay for all the '90s stuff in the shops right now.

I bought some dungarees just the other day in Primark! They do both long and short ones. Yay for all the '90s stuff in the shops right now.
I embarrassed myself badly enough with them last time around - ethnic weave short dungarees, black tights and DMs. Ah the follies of youth. :D

They are. And I love them

Unfortunately, they do not love my feet. I wore them all day Friday and was practically crying with pain by the time I got home. My feet are actually bruised.

I may have to do an acclimitisation in stages.

ooh, yes, a full day was almost certainly a step too far!

you need some chunky boot socks and definitely slowly building up the wearing time.

i tried to wear them for short periods where i wouldn't have to walk/stand much at first.

now they are my default footwear, in winter at least.

When I was at university, I used to wear a fellow student's cut-off dungarees all the time. :cool:

ooh, yes, a full day was almost certainly a step too far!

you need some chunky boot socks and definitely slowly building up the wearing time.

i tried to wear them for short periods where i wouldn't have to walk/stand much at first.

now they are my default footwear, in winter at least.

It always took me ages to break in a new pair of docs when I was younger but once they were, they were the most comfortable thing ever.
I remember Shelly's in Oxford CIrcus used to break them in a bit for you with a wooden spoon type thing. They would put it inside and rub and stretch at the backs. It wasn't perfect after but better then nothing.

Back
Top Bottom