Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Well not accidentally at all, really, positively pre-meditated. But my old man doesn't know that. He thinks we stumbled on the shop whilst mooching about.
In that case, I won't ask how much - I know it probably wasn't cheap.

A pair of jeans for 99p on ebay... please let them fit :oops:

:D

long sleeves finally!! I think I'll order this when i get home from work :cool:

GalaxyBlueLongSleeveDress_02_1024x1024.jpg

He has my full permission to perve on me. In fact I demand it!
To clarify, perhaps you should post your legs in those tights in the nekkid thread and mention that he's got your permission to perve to his heart's content. ;)

To clarify, perhaps you should post your legs in those tights in the nekkid thread and mention that he's got your permission to perve to his heart's content. ;)

Well, to further clarify I posted the pictures on Facebook and he "liked" them so I know he's at least aware of them :hmm: Anyway, why are we talking about him? He already gets enough attention as it is.

I bought a wool Sarah Lund type long cardigan by Ronit Zilkha, grey with large fairisle white snowflakes, from a charity shop in Holt. If I'd seen it six months ago I wouldn't now be knitting my poor fingers to the bone on 4 needles :(
It was unworn and only £7 :D

That leopard print frock was fucking rubbish. Dead nice fabric, but at least 2 sizes bigger than the label said. Back it goes. :(

So anyway, this skirt turned up today. I don't know what to wear with it apart from cream. Help? :confused: The spots are more cream/ivory than in the picture.

image1xxl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom