Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

This, in the next size down from the one I'm currently using - BTW it's one of the few brands I've found which isn't too long in the body.
21wFBBgXpyL.jpg

so of the 5 things I bought from ASOS, i'm only keeping this.. which I really like.. there was one other I ummed and aahed over, but figured if I was umming and ahhing it probably should go back.

I really really want to wear it to my daughter's baptism but it's probably not that appropriate. :D

image1xl.jpg

I just bought 5 tops as most of my old ones seem to have small holes in the front;
Grey & white linen oversized sleeveless
Silver and grey cotton striped sleeveless
Green organic cotton 3/4 sleeves
Navy and white Breton
White v neck cotton

last week I bought yellow synthetic blouse (because the sun was out) and
an orange silk slash neck sleeveless top
also, black cotton skinny trousers, same in grey, olive cotton cargo type pants, black linen loose fit narrow ankle pants, blue/grey sailor pants.
I'b better be sorted now 'cos I'm skint :mad:

But they are flowery skulls and it's not as if your MIL loves you loads anyway iirc ;)

well she hates me so much they've refused to read a poem or RSVP to their invite.. so who knows if she'll even be there. We are not sure what we've done wrong this time. Last time we didn't send adequate invitations, so this time we had some printed. We've also failed to invite the "correct" people in the past from their side of the family - so this time we've invited everyone. The list goes on and somehow we are still not good enough. So yeah.. fuck her!

It's more my mum who actually is Catholic (and the entire reason for this whole rigamarole) and therefore the most superstitious person on the planet who might object.

It is also E's 1st b'day party though as well as baptism.. she's 1 tomorrow.... *sobs*

Damn you SecretSales.com. ;)

Bought this dress - couldn't not for £12 (and I wanted something to justify the postage on the cowshed body lotion I wanted to get). and IT'S GOT PIRATE STUFF ON IT.

On the wacky side for work, but I think I might get away with it. ;)

db_file_img_19069_300xauto.png

Damn you SecretSales.com. ;)

Bought this dress - couldn't not for £12 (and I wanted something to justify the postage on the cowshed body lotion I wanted to get). and IT'S GOT PIRATE STUFF ON IT.

On the wacky side for work, but I think I might get away with it. ;)

Just tried searching for this as utterly amazing but seems to have sold out...gorgeous dress!
Apologies for wrong quoting:oops:

desperately need new trainers so i'm giving converse another go if they don't make my feet look massive :hmm:

1922767570_main.jpg
I was playing around with the customisation thing on the Converse website the other day and put together some Chucks in the same colourway as that except with parchment instead of white rubber bits and laces. Didn't buy them like, just spent hours putting them together :cool:

All 10 of this set of bras going back. :(

This lot were from Bravissimo and all too small on the back but fine in the cup. The last lot were from brastop, same sizes and were all fine in the back and too big in the cup.

I think I might have to take a trip to a department store :sob:

All 10 of this set of bras going back. :(

This lot were from Bravissimo and all too small on the back but fine in the cup. The last lot were from brastop, same sizes and were all fine in the back and too big in the cup.

I think I might have to take a trip to a department store :sob:

Oh no, how frustrating :(

Have you got a Debenhams near you? They've been brilliant every time I've used them for bra fitting.

Another couple of swimsuits (both of them more functional than mentalchik's lovely swimdress), assuming that whoever's delivering them can find this address.
$T2eC16J,!)sE9swm(wv0BQV2SPl,j!~~60_1.JPG
url

this cozzie..........

(although obviously you would have to imagine it on a lot larger person)<snip>
That's beautiful, and if I didn't dislike halternecks so much I'd want one myself in the second colour option. :cool:

Oh no, how frustrating :(

Have you got a Debenhams near you? They've been brilliant every time I've used them for bra fitting.

A trip to Croydon will be in order I think. They have Debenhams, Alders and M&S so if I can't get at least one out of those three I have no bloody hope!

Back
Top Bottom