Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

A black ( :rolleyes: ) Barbara Hulanicki (Asda :D) jersey shirt-dress
I like it because it can look ladylike or FIERCE, depending on accessories.
View attachment 29042

Wow I really, really like that! :)

I got some mega awesome tartan peep toes, I haven't bought any sexy sexy shoes in I can't believe how long (pats self on back) and it felt goooooood :cool: bought with a credit note from Christmas presents I returned so they were free :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 43
Verrrrry cute zenie :cool:

The dress I posted up-thread looks like it might be a no. :( Looking at pictures of people wearing it, it looks like it'd be really short on me as it's been made for Chinese women. :(

I just bought this as it was dirt cheap and my current bag is looking a bit sad and grubby.

1.jpg

Luxury Rebel Brooklyn boots in black - they're awesome. The get over the 'fit different calf widths' issue by being constructed of overlapping pieces of leather fastened at the bottom and held in by the straps. They have wires round the top and up the lengths to keep the shape and the leather is smooth on the inside and nicely textured on the outside. Most excellent for stomping about :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Luxury-Rebe...MIS2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361117415&sr=8-2

Did i mention the gold glitter ballet pumps. So fit.

Also more ebay purchases inc

Blue 80s dress with massive buttons
A purple tartan cape (nicer than it sounds)
60s shift dress amazing neon pink and green pattern
80s rose print jacket with big pink buttons
Amazing double triangle earrings... they have big glass thing.in the middle that looks like an eye

HURRY UP POSTMAN!

Anyone used soap and glory cosmetics? Rate any of them?

I love soap and glory stuff. I regularly use the hand cream, body butter and the body wash... All smells lush. Im a bit of a sucker for packaging and particularly like there's *rollseyesatself*. I haven't used their face stuff yet (got some for crimbo still inbox until normal stuff runs out)

not personally. wasn't ChrisFilter schilling for them a few years back?

He was. :)

I love soap and glory stuff. I regularly use the hand cream, body butter and the body wash... All smells lush. Im a bit of a sucker for packaging and particularly like there's *rollseyesatself*. I haven't used their face stuff yet (got some for crimbo still inbox until normal stuff runs out)

Sorry should have said make up. I have used loads of their face and body stuff, their scrubs and butters are yummy and smell like you just walked out of a sweet shop. Not used their face creams or serums mind but found a load of vouchers I got in a Christmas pressie :D

Some really lovely little black glass buttons with loop shanks, a bit like teddy eyes, or boot buttons, for a favourite long linen waiscoat/sleeveless overshirt thingy. It has little brass ball buttons but I've lost a couple and can't find replacements anywhere.

Some really lovely little black glass buttons with loop shanks, a bit like teddy eyes, or boot buttons, for a favourite long linen waiscoat/sleeveless overshirt thingy. It has little brass ball buttons but I've lost a couple and can't find replacements anywhere.
I hate it when that happens - if you have to replace more than a couple of buttons it can cost and arm and a leg. Not to mention the time it takes to unpick the ones you've still got and sew on the new ones.

For future reference if you haven't already tried these places:
www.thebuttonqueen.co.uk - real shop in Marylebone as well as online
www.button-boutique.eu
www.duttonsforbuttons.co.uk

a long chain (hits just below bra band) with some charms on it - heart shaped locket, swallow, bead, rose.

annoyed that the locket doesn't open, but it was a cheap and cheerful purchase.

I have just bought some black suede brothel creepers from Underground. Fucking expensive at £89 but my first ones were only £15 from Shoe Zone and the crepe sole split in half the second time I wore them, so I figured it was a false economy buying cheap ones again. Have saved up for these too so don't feel quite as guilty as if I'd splurged.
That said, did also buy this weird kimono type top in TopShop tonight that I really couldn't afford but it was so lovely...ahem!

Coz I can't get out atm my mum brought me a whole selection of clothes to try on and she would take back what I didn't like/didn't fit. :oops:
Most of it was really cool and I loved and that stuff was the TU stuff from Sainsburys :eek:
The Next stuff was of far inferior quality and boring.

Who'd of thunk that :confused:

Back
Top Bottom