Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

I bid frantically on a Virgin of Guadaloupe Get Cutie frock on ebay and won!! Only to notice the small print about the bosom size :mad: So I don't think it'll fit when it arrives. :facepalm:

I bid frantically on a Virgin of Guadaloupe Get Cutie frock on ebay and won!! Only to notice the small print about the bosom size :mad: So I don't think it'll fit when it arrives. :facepalm:
Any chance of getting a bit of contrast fabric added so that it'd meet over your tits without squashing them? :hmm:

Well I've actually a fat quarter of the same fabric, but not enough skillz I don't think. I'll see when it gets here. It was only 30 quid, so not the end of the world if I can't do anything with it.

What size is it? Maybe an urbanite will buy it if it doesn't fit.

Purple shiny disco pants!

Wow! Pics? :cool:

I need a dress for a good friend's wedding in May. I keep seeing this dress but I can't decide if it's nice or not. :hmm:
All the other ones I like are white/cream. :facepalm: What do people think of it?

T2Zf2fXn4XXXXXXXXX_!!64265083.jpg

<snip>I need a dress for a good friend's wedding in May. I keep seeing this dress but I can't decide if it's nice or not. :hmm:
All the other ones I like are white/cream. :facepalm: What do people think of it?<snip>
IMHO you've got the colouring and proportions for it.

I have bought a dress from www.sojeans.co.uk which I got for £4 due to a livingsocial cock up..:cool:...to my ongoing shame shame I still can't pull photos from the net...but it's the black one for £40 in the t-shirt section...:oops:

Well my dress I cannot post came this morning. Postie had to put it through the window as my house keys are MIA..:confused:...I have also just ordered a pair of those Viv Westwood Melissa jelly sling-backs in black with a red heart. A friend has just got engaged and I was going to text her how fab these could be as wedding shoes and oops I bought them for £23 (bargain) ..:)

Back
Top Bottom