Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Yes, had I personal control over which patches were on there, quo, yes and UFO would certainly get the boot.

There's a spare def leppard patch in the pocket too. Don't think I'll be sewing that on... :hmm:
get a Rainbow patch

(I had one )

money's too tight to mention, and i'm trying not to buy 'new' stuff this year :oops: :D
So'm I, but trying is as far as it's got. :oops: OTOH it helps that a lot of already owned clothing which still just about fits me hangs differently to last year; not just looser, but longer.

I love that type of purchase. I bought one at christmas that was just listed as 'black dress' and got it for £4.99. I'd previously bid 30 quid on the same dress with a better picture, and lost out.

I love that type of purchase. I bought one at christmas that was just listed as 'black dress' and got it for £4.99. I'd previously bid 30 quid on the same dress with a better picture, and lost out.

I think it was you that gave the tip originally actually. I always look for shit pictures and if I need to sell it on I'll take a better one. : )

I've been charity shopping in Ilkley today. I bought
New LKBennett mustard cord skirt
Oui grey linen and satin l/s top
James Lakeland grey wool sleeveless top
Jigsaw olive s/s cotton top with sparkly stuff round the neckline
Pretend sapphire and diamond cocktail ring
Old rolled gold brooch with amethysts
I was very pleased with my haul :)

1195400078_m1.jpg
These shoes from the Office sale - reduced to £20 from £65 :)

nice shoes Cribynkle!

My two coats from La Redoute turned up earlier this week - happy with both. Have worn both out and now I want MORE coats :D

5X_32435_2198.jpg

5X_32420_4642.jpg

and I got this from New Look for werk

and a slinky black pencil skirt from Primark that I will probably never wear anywhere except in front of the mirror in my bedroom :D I dont think Id feel comfortable wearing it out and about but might try it post gin one day

Have bought a few things off ebay inc:
a vintage gold tone brooch that looks like two circles of bamboo one inside the other
a pretty red ditsy print casual dress for work
gold glitter flats

:)

Back
Top Bottom