Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

<snip>I keep forgetting to take outfit pictures plus still not so good at taking full length pictures.
It gets easier with practice, although IME you can either get a full length reflection with obscured face or shoot more or less from the hip and spoil the line. :facepalm:

It gets easier with practice, although IME you can either get a full length reflection with obscured face or shoot more or less from the hip and spoil the line. :facepalm:

It's pretty dark where my full length mirror but I guess I could use a flash to remind myself how I need to clean it.

found this levis waistcoat in the charity shop today. dunno if i'll ever find the occasion to wear it, but hell... :D

WP_001678.jpg

Yet another Gok Wan, from ebay. One size down from before and it's going to be reboned before wear.
$(KGrHqR,!qQFBGvGM67dBQUk2SL5o!~~60_35.JPG

bought a load of stuff from Field and Trek -
pair of brown walking boots - very comfy
pair of trainer/sandals - seem ok, no opportunity to wear them out atm
2 pairs of hiking socks
thermal long sleeved top
thermal long johns

all for £81 , quite pleased with that haul

I got a felt hat in Germany (it wasn't a special trip for the purpose, I happened to be there anyway) for my living history stuff. It's a little bit like the hat here but not so long and pointy at the front. It's designed to go over a wimple type arrangement. It was made for me by a fifth generation hatmaker and is yer actual authentic traditional ancient skills jobby.

10-17LuttrellMermaid.jpg

Yes, had I personal control over which patches were on there, quo, yes and UFO would certainly get the boot.

There's a spare def leppard patch in the pocket too. Don't think I'll be sewing that on... :hmm:

I think I will. I also like that its a little slice of someones life: the gigs and festivals they went to over a couple of years, in waistcoat form. I dont think its been worn in 30 years - presumably its owner got responsibilities or suchlike and had to hang it up.

Back
Top Bottom