Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hit up tk maxx this afternoon, and got some quality shit:

some preppy knee length cream linen shorts
some stripy ankle socks
some new season ginch gonch pants (not as good designs this year, but they'll do...)
brown patent leather sneakers

also, for the kids

a pair of red shoes
a cracking little polo shirt/shorts combo for the infant (oddly, there was polo shirts by the same designer for £7 each, but the set was only £3? nice.)
a t-shirt with a moose design

:cool:

65231488_s1.jpg

me likey!

Oooooh that is nice :cool:

So chuffed, been trying to find a black, cotton maxi as jersey isn't the big girls friend......

Attachments

• BEmhYBWkKGrHqVhMEv10CqF5BML4p0Qyg_3.JPG
    BEmhYBWkKGrHqVhMEv10CqF5BML4p0Qyg_3.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
Lovely, mentalchik.

I am addicted to vintage. Got a lovely striped fifties sundress in yellow, white and sage green for £15. I am wearing it today - I look a bit like a deckchair! :D

Where from? Where do you get all these bargains from :mad:

I need lessons! :D

I will be happy to oblige. ;)

This one came from a new shop in Brixton Village. There's a spectacular black and white one in there as well which sadly didn't quite fit me but it might fit you. :)

I caved in and bought this in the sale after all. It comes to down to below me knees, though, so I better hadn't wear it anywhere I'll bump into sparklefish in hers, or I'll look like a total stumplet. :D

Hehe, well I probably won't bring it to endorse it so you'll be ok there. :)

I bought some shoes from Debenhams.

Both Red Herring, buy one get one half price so got both for £18. :cool:

I wear black pumps for work mostly so like to keep a few on the go and have been looking for a new leopard print pair for ages.

I must have left them at his house. :oops::D

I finally got a stachel from Urban Outfitters, will find a pic :cool:

5771413513444_Moss_m1.jpg

it's not green though, it's a light tan/natural colour, may need some leather cream to soften it I suppose??

Woot!

Between Friday and today I have bought 2 pairs of shoes, 3 handbags and 4 dresses. :oops: Most of the dresses will be going back. Probably.

I'm teetering on the brink of ordering these....

51A-s63zWML._AA300_.jpg

...I love 'em, but am holding back because apparently the sizes are a bit dodge (unless you have narrow feet, which I don't) AND they're a bit pricey AND they're prob an inch higher than I'd ideally like (pretty sturdy soles, but I bet I could still turn my feet in them! :rolleyes: ).

I'm usually a six, so might have to go to a seven which would mean I could have my first choice of the purple and yellow ones, except that they're £75.

If I do fit a six, I like the green (£56 odd)....

41NEXwtUcDL._AA300_.jpg

......but apparently they're a much darker green irl <sigh> and the blue and cream ones (£60 odd).....

4153TCrwh%2BL._AA300_.jpg

...but whatever happens I'd have to order all three pairs.

Oh God, can I be fucked?! :facepalm:

Yes, Biddly - because of the size issue and the wrong green issue! :D

The blue and white ones are definitely the most stylish (and the most sensible because they're the cheapest and available in a six and a seven so if I just plumped for those I could get away with just ordering TWO pairs) but as per usual, I view everything with the keen and colourful and unstylish eye of a five year old..... :rolleyes: ).

I'm half tempted to see if my daughter would like to accompany me into town to ONE shoe shop where I might find an alternative :hmm: but she's been on a school trip today so I expect she'll be tired. :(

I do get an extra five percent off with my NUS card, mind you....... :hmm:

Mango dark indigo denim jacket from North London Hospice shop for a fiver... now that I can't afford to clothes shop that much I really can't be arsed to spend my money on really prosaic things like black trousers or denim jackets, so I get that kind of thing in charity shops. Took me a few weeks of checking out local shops to find a classic cut one in my size, but glad I finally have it, as I have a few dresses/outfits that desperately needed one.

show_image_in_imgtag.php

I have ordered this which I am really praying fits. It will be the next Friday Frock for a definite!

I am currently searching for a blue belt on e-bay to go with it and I really wish I had just ordered the elastic one from Vivienne of Holloway at the same time. I'm not paying 5 quid postage for the belt on it's own though.

I also got this necklace to go with it from e-bay. sorry about the link but can't work out how to get the pics from e-bay.

I also got this while I was searching for blue necklaces, just cos it's cute. He is a bit glittery too!

I'm teetering on the brink of ordering these....

51A-s63zWML._AA300_.jpg

I do have narrow feet, and they're definitely on the snug side (although the ankle strap is stupidly long and I had to make extra holes)! I have them in black/white/red.
Just got these this week though, and they're very similar but wider and definitely more generous size all round.
51kaogSPBkL._AA300_.jpg

Oooh I had those on the list too moose! Preferred the Fly London ones, but will probably go for those otherwise (found fuck all in town yesterday)! According to Amazon they were lower too, iirc.

I also ordered some closed toe Fly London ones (in fuschia :facepalm: ). :hmm:

I'll be sad if the first ones don't fit though, tbh. :mad: :( :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom