Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What're spats?

Well these are what I want and they're sort of faux spats/gaiters really. They're an old fashioned item of clothing to protect your shoes. :D

Charlie Chaplin wore white ones over his shoes

4724033682_d976c860fc.jpg

I missed out on a leather pair of gaiters on ebay a while back. I'd love a pair of gaiters :oops:

this vintage shirt

372329783_tp.jpg

oooh V. cool :cool:

A couple of vintage dresses from a very cool shop in Whitstable - one is the most amazing bright orange print, the other is white and has a sixties tennis vibe going on perfect for Wimbledon. :D Also a brown animal print dress and harem trousers from H&M.

A nice but plain pair of shoes for what remains of summer:

genericsurplus.jpg

Look like the kind of thing social workers wear on their days off, but I like them.

Flaming nora. M&S don't hurry themselves over sending orders out to you do they? I've had one sitting there listed as undespatched for the last 8 days! It's another maxi dress which I thought was more practical (and cheaper) than the one I got from Monsoon, but I could do with being able to wear one or other of them. ffs :rolleyes:

Flaming nora. M&S don't hurry themselves over sending orders out to you do they? I've had one sitting there listed as undespatched for the last 8 days! It's another maxi dress which I thought was more practical (and cheaper) than the one I got from Monsoon, but I could do with being able to wear one or other of them. ffs :rolleyes:

:confused: Never taken me very long to get stuff from them online.

Have you contacted customer services as it sounds like something's up there mate :)

Today I purchased a navy blue, spotty patterned halterneck dress from Monsoon (can't find pic on their website), a black maxi dress with pinky/purple and green paisleyish pattern from Debenhams (cant find pic on website), an over the shoulder tan coloured bag
listing_74.jpg
some navy plimpsoles.

Shopping success! I also tried some Issey Miyake wood flower perfume and I keep sniffing my wrists cos its lush, might have to buy some :D

PS I also bought some swallow tattoo motifs, which I've ironed onto a black cardi to great effect.

I got some clobber in the Ann Summers sale including this bra and shorts set.

01BRBOAS1031_Z.jpg

Huuuu-ge pic of my knockers in said bra in the Naked Urbs thread. :D

This pair of Knickerbox knickers
01STCMKB1043_Z.jpg

01BRBOAS1016_Z.jpg

These shorts as well.

And some feathery white pasties with bows on. Super price of £27.50 for the lot!

nice underwear Mogden :D

moose, where did you get the swallows from? have been looking for similar to put on the hem of a full skirt.

i purchased a floral mini skirt from primark which is too short to wear with out leggings and a black vest from internationale. i lusted over a grey silk dress in Joy but i decided it would be too impractical :(

From this ebay shop
They have pairs of swallows in black and white, or coloured ones which I've got.
Just spotted some panthers too *covet*

PS I also bought some swallow tattoo motifs, which I've ironed onto a black cardi to great effect.

Can see you rocking that :cool:

I got some clobber in the Ann Summers sale including this bra and shorts set.

http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/01BRBOAS1031_Z.jpg

Huuuu-ge pic of my knockers in said bra in the Naked Urbs thread. :D

This pair of Knickerbox knickers
http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/01STCMKB1043_Z.jpg

http://www.annsummers.com/wcsstore/AnnSummers/images/AnnSummers/ASPRODUCT_IMAGES/01BRBOAS1016_Z.jpg

These shorts as well.

And some feathery white pasties with bows on. Super price of £27.50 for the lot!

Blimey! Bargain. Are you planning on entertaining yourself or others?

nice underwear Mogden :D

moose, where did you get the swallows from? have been looking for similar to put on the hem of a full skirt.

i purchased a floral mini skirt from primark which is too short to wear with out leggings and a black vest from internationale. i lusted over a grey silk dress in Joy but i decided it would be too impractical :(

Oh I hate that, not being able to justify buying something, Trying to learn to be more restrained is hard work! :(

:confused: Never taken me very long to get stuff from them online.

Have you contacted customer services as it sounds like something's up there mate :)
Well that's really fucking annoying. The dress had previously been out of stock in my size and then someone had returned one, which was what I ordered. At the same time I ordered a pair of socks. The socks went out of stock, but by the time they'd worked that one out they'd sold the dress to someone else.

So I've been waiting 8 days for nothing. They've given me £5 as an apology, but why the process took 8 days I don't know.

Been scraping together the pennies to give myself enough to buy something in the desigual sale (aka 'Cloo-iest shop ever in the world')

Got this in t'end:

36029_1502261441893_1394928639_31338527_5670555_n.jpg
36029_1502261481894_1394928639_31338528_6858962_n.jpg

Tried on some gorgeous dresses too, for a similar price but there were fitting issues with both of them (damn having slopy shoulders and no boobs! there go any low-neckline dresses with sleeves and damn my stomach, there goes cool but very clingy dress with hood!)

I love some of desigual stuff but they are very much not made for me. The necklines come down to my waist it seems like and are generally too long in the body altogether. But you're not so tall... :confused:

I bought some new shoes today for dancing, and got staff discount coz I know the asst manageress :cool:

4743346838_680e198dfe.jpg

4743345490_35ca548e76_m.jpg

Top tip, never buy a one colour dark hall carpet. It had just been vacuumed 1/2 an hour previouslyand I still spot some bits!

those are dancing shoes?! :eek:

I've just bought this skirt, which I'm not sure is hideous or wonderful. I've established it goes rather well with the shoes pictured, but I cannot for the life of me work out what colour top to wear with it, what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_3802.jpg
    IMG_3802.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom