Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
4453052099.jpg

;) :D

combination of print, shape and length, it's 6 inches above the knee. i have a very similar length dress i wear all the time with leggings, but for some reason this one looks like i think i'm still 20 :(

I just checked that dress out in Oliver Bonas, I think it's lovely!! And you're so not too old :p

I got a Vivien ofHolloway dress for my Mum's 60th, now need to find a petticoat. No pics online so may do a twirl later, if it fits as I think it might be a bit big but I heard they run small? :hmm: :( (or maybe just run accurately given the stupid sizing in shops)

Needs a pink elasticy type belt...

Pink dress with a lacey black overlay, I'll show you tomorrow :p :D

Not sure it suits me now I've tried it on in the work bog. :oops:

I bought a gorg denim dress from Mango but my linking powers still don't exist..:oops: It kinda has asymmetrical buttons down the front. I also bought 2 gorg pairs of hand made silver earrings...earrings made by the Karen tribe in Thailand. www.lunatreejewellery.co.uk

Today I'm trying to buy a pair of shoes from www.sepatu.co.uk but I'm having trouble registering. I want to buy the ariel ones in purple for my sister.

A red and white button down window pane checked shirt.
A pair of nice parrallel 'suedehead style' sta-prest.

In my ongoing quest for the perfect green cardi, I bought two, and neither are the right colour. :mad:

Treated myself to some new perfume in town today - Issey Miyake "A Scent" which I've wanted for ages. :cool:

Been scraping together the pennies to give myself enough to buy something in the desigual sale (aka 'Cloo-iest shop ever in the world')

Got this in t'end:

36029_1502261441893_1394928639_31338527_5670555_n.jpg
36029_1502261481894_1394928639_31338528_6858962_n.jpg

Tried on some gorgeous dresses too, for a similar price but there were fitting issues with both of them (damn having slopy shoulders and no boobs! there go any low-neckline dresses with sleeves and damn my stomach, there goes cool but very clingy dress with hood!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom