Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, I think I'd like to get my ears pierced... haven't had them open since I had problems with them 15 years ago! anyone got any recommendation as to where would be a good place to get them done? a posh jewellers I was thinking... and not Claire's Accessories - they look SCARY!

You'd be better off at a piercing place than a posh jewellers (although I do know fuck all about posh jewellers tbf :D).

i got my ears done at claire's 7 years ago - had no problems :D

i've had my nose done twice at a posh place - both times it got infected :mad: :( i've now given up!

btw that butterfly dress is really pretty!

and idioteque: that wee denim outfit is adorable! Definitely go for it! wish i had the legs for it too...

i got this dress in the SALE (yay) at urban outfitters:

5130434810020_Mango_l4.jpg

except in green/blue and i obviously don't look anything like the model in the photo :p
God damn, that's a nice dress.

oooh, I quite like this one as well

fine%20threads%20sweety%20pie%20dress_d.jpg

but I'm wondering if they're too "white" to wear to a wedding... it's okay to wear white when it's patterned too, isnt' it :hmm:

hmmm, I think I'd like to get my ears pierced... haven't had them open since I had problems with them 15 years ago! anyone got any recommendation as to where would be a good place to get them done? a posh jewellers I was thinking... and not Claire's Accessories - they look SCARY!

DON'T get it done anywhere that uses a gun! Go to a professional piercers where you are able to see that the needles and jewellery are opened from a sealed packet and so are sterile. Seriously, don't ever get pierced with a stud gun, forcing a blunt ended stud through your lobe is really bad for your ear and the gun itself can't be cleaned nearly as thoroughly as a sterile needle will be in a piercers.

Wifey got me this top in the FF sale but in blue which is nice. I know realise that I have got six jumpers and five of them are from FF, guess this makes me fail?

Also ordered this t-shirt from play.com for £4.99 which is also nice :)

I bought I really cute grey skater dress big black polka dots all over and a big black bow on the front! It also has a heart shape cut out the back, nice!

I also bought a lovely cream over sized cardy with three quarter sleeves x x

I've bought loads of stuff lately as I'm trying to change my image and not look so tomboyish, so I've bought some feminine tops and necklaces. And some cropped trousers and some new Merrell shoes.

My specs arrived today! A clear red pair, a bluey-green tortoiseshell pair, a brown tortoiseshell pair and a black pair with diamante (for going round Ms T's for a posh meal). All my main clothing colour combos sorted!

ooo where from?

I so badly need some new clothes it's not funny - I need a new work look and quick but I'm totally stuck :(

I got some Crocs and damn they are comfy, and they were a right bargain off Sports Direct. They even sent me a (massive) coffee mug and World Cup flag for free!!!

41sfRP9vNEL._AA300_.jpg

sorry stan but these shoes are shit.

Haha they arent my normal cup of tea, but the summer is here (cough) and im not keen on sandals and ive got loads of trainers so I thought I would give them a go and they were only £12 so it aint the end of the world.

They will be alright when I goo paddling in the cut!

Haha they arent my normal cup of tea, but the summer is here (cough) and im not keen on sandals and ive got loads of trainers so I thought I would give them a go and they were only £12 so it aint the end of the world.

They will be alright when I goo paddling in the cut!
careful! my mom got scarlet fever from diving for coal in the cut at coseley. or summat like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom