Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought this
25777_u_l.jpg

and this
http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/casual/27/3

The M&S one is OK, but I would need to see it on. I really don't like the Simply Be one and I don't think that style is very flattering.

www.theperfumeemporium.co.uk

Do Not Buy From This Company!

Unfortunately I did, and my goods haven't arrived. Don't know what made me type 'perfume emporium problem' into google, but the results were quite startling. :mad: We'll see what happens....

Not to be confused with theperfumeemporium.com who are perfectly reputable.

A Detroit Tigers baseball cap that never arrived and some Nike ID trainers.

God knows where I will get the cap from, I saw Florian Kruse with one on, Detroit House and all that.

I could go to the official site but international posting is £35!!! That makes the cap £55, bit much but I want one badly. If anyone knows where I can get one, pitcher style adjustable not a 59 fitted, then let me know please :D

new bag - it's a bit brighter orange than in the picture though and lovely soft leather

Attachments

• 5320022330.jpg
    5320022330.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 72
My favourite shoe shop was having a sale yesterday, so I bought some peep-toe low-heeled tan shoes which I really don't need. :facepalm:

new bag - it's a bit brighter orange than in the picture though and lovely soft leather

like :)

I have a thing about orange leather - bought a lovely vintage orange leather belt recently for about £1.50 which is the basis for my summer "look" :oops:

I just bought this - which is so *me* I'm worried I've become a parody of myself. Only £29, though - with free P&P.

:D it's very you in your current incarnatian, absolutely gorgeous, and the bow, oh my! :oops: Do you think your style will change?

That seller is amazing, I now hate you as I'm poor. :mad:;)

I have only one other polka dot fifties dress. I do, however have other polka-dot frocks and other fifties dresses. You see my need for this dress, then.

Indeedy. You like something so you have to buy all of it. Is a bit like my nautical addiction. I have bought pretty much every garment I can in it.

Failed shopping trip today :(
I'm searching for a dress but not having any luck.
Did find some nice consolation hairclips so it wasn't an absolute waste of time

shinyclip-1.jpg

a denim pencil skirt from the kids range at asda, skinny jeans, from the g21 range at asda which fit nicely and a couple of hooded checked shirt/dress things , also from the g21 range

It is indeed, fab. I've just bought the same style, but with big orange flowers on to satisfy my obsession with all things orange. :oops:

I've got my eye on that dress :oops: Damn you, spangles!

How do you both find the sizing? I usually take a 12 but am a bit, er, fulsome around the waist at present (biscuit-related rather than baby-related, before anyone asks)...

I've got my eye on that dress :oops: Damn you, spangles!

How do you both find the sizing? I usually take a 12 but am a bit, er, fulsome around the waist at present (biscuit-related rather than baby-related, before anyone asks)...

I just got mine in a size 12 and it's very generous, to the point of not really fitting on the top. The waist is fine (31 inches), but I'm going to take it to a local dressmaker to see if she can do anything, otherwise I'm going to have to send it back because it gapes badly at the front when I sit down. It's also quite loose at the sides. Bear in mind that am an hourglass and have a narrow back - am a 32DD. The skirt is also quite long, comes to just below the knee on me and I'm 5'8".

The waist measurement they give on the site is bang on, i think. The bust is spacious because the deep V means boobage can spill out frontwards, but then I need that - so it's hard to tell what it would be like on someone less freakishly proportioned.

The waist measurement they give on the site is bang on, i think. The bust is spacious because the deep V means boobage can spill out frontwards, but then I need that - so it's hard to tell what it would be like on someone less freakishly proportioned.

In my case, massively gapy.

A denim smock dress with flowery fabric-covered buttons on the yoke and pockets for my daughter in a charity shop for £3; she'll fit into it in autumn, and it's dead cute. :)

A very unseasonal purchase of a padded puffa coat from the company Jackpot. I bought it from ebay and it will last me a very very long time.

I'm also strongly considering buying the Irregular Choice 'Whimsical' boots....I now have £100 (lottery win) that I can spend on them...:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom