Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got this from Matalan. Am loving the nineteen fifties holiday vibe.

s2407886c359_1.png

Not any piurchases yst but a tk maxx is opening very close to my work soon so I anticipate purchases in the future.

A black and metallic red 'I love Korea' t shirt for the world-cup. :cool:

Another pair of back-up flipflops as my husband seems to be unable to stop himself stepping on the back of them when I walk and I expect him to break my first pair pretty soon. :D

I just went shopping instead of going to the gym (my knee was hurting) and bought:

A pair of grey trousers with a fine blue check from Next - first size 14s I have been able to buy for 2 years - yey!
and a blue knitted top, a black knitted top, a white over shirt and a union flag purse from New Look.

A black and metallic red 'I love Korea' t shirt for the world-cup. :cool:

Another pair of back-up flipflops as my husband seems to be unable to stop himself stepping on the back of them when I walk and I expect him to break my first pair pretty soon. :D

Bought 2 dresses, 2 skirts, 1 shirt, 1 jacket, a pair of shoes... all for the price of £100 give and take.

I love shopping in Seoul.

Oyster-coloured tulip dress, black shirt-ish dress and blue butterfly hair slide from H&M
Two necklaces from Wallis
Bright blue Converse
Two hairclips with fake lilies on them, from Accessorize

Bought 2 dresses, 2 skirts, 1 shirt, 1 jacket, a pair of shoes... all for the price of £100 give and take.

I love shopping in Seoul.

Yes! Me too! Where do you go? I think I love Dongdaemun and Namdaemun more than Myeongdong though. Do you live in Seoul?
I'm here for the weekend, I think we're going to Everland! :cool:

Wide legged coral colour cotton trousers from Howies... I tried them on in a sale in their Carnaby St shop a few months ago, and they looked great, but I'd just bought a pair of jeans and couldn't buy them as well at the time. Luckily, pair in my size turned up at the sample sale today. Result!

Also, for £3 a rather orange but very cool cowboy-style short-sleeve shirt... I think it was £3 cos I'm about the only person it would fit, given it only just gets across my really narrow shoulders, and isn't miles too big on top for my boobs.

Yes! Me too! Where do you go? I think I love Dongdaemun and Namdaemun more than Myeongdong though. Do you live in Seoul?
I'm here for the weekend, I think we're going to Everland! :cool:

No I don't live in Seoul. I travel there couple times of year for work.
And I was there a week before.

This time I shopped at Myeongdong, Apgujeong, Doota! and those malls underground by their subway (very convenient).
I like Shinsadong too but that's more for sitting down watching people passing by at a trendy cafe.

Everland - NO!!!!!!!

-----

And for my latest purchase, I bought a pair for earrings from Craft Central. It's supposed to be sterling silver, I hope the designer wasn't lying, 'cos my ears are now paining me. The openings bled a little :(

oooh, I'm off to two weddings over the next few weeks and cos I put on all the weight I lost earlier, none of my lovely new dresses fit any more :oops:

I'd quite like something with a butterfly design... but am struggling to find something that isn't obscenely short (I have fat knees :() or isn't just horrid.

this is the best I've come up with but i don't think it's quite what I'm looking for :D :mad:

fine%20threads%20butterfly%20dress_d.jpg

That dress is lovely!

I almost bought a butterfly hair clip fascinator thing yesterday but my hair's too short I think as I had it cut yesterday. :hmm:

I bought new :oops: Two dresses in H&M (but they were £2.99 each :eek:) and some wicked odd earrings in Oliver Bonas. I may have to go and buy the matching bracelet and strawberry and raspberry variety on friday :D

Earrings674799.jpg

(feck I've just looked on the website and they do them with silver posts!!)

Sorry for the massive picture, but... I REALLY want this.

image4xxl.jpg

What do you guys think? I dunno if it'll suit my body shape but I seriously want it.

Sorry for the massive picture, but... I REALLY want this.

http://images.asos.com/inv/Y/23/156/985798/image4xxl.jpg

What do you guys think? I dunno if it'll suit my body shape but I seriously want it.

I've got a short dungaree dress almost the same, straps piss me off after a while, do they do returns?! :hmm:

nice earrings zenie! v cute

I just bought these hairclips

http://i.ebayimg.com/07/!BsSimng!Wk~$(KGrHqMH-DEEu+8jultZBL3(Yzf7VQ~~_12.JPG

hence the need for a dress

Oh they're cute and similar to the one I saw! :D I want to go back and get it now! :mad:

ooh I like the fruit earrings :)

Ta! Fancy some earring action soon, haven't worn any for ages!

I love Oliver Bonas.....:oops:

Mine used to BLEED if I put anything other than silver in them! Dunno what changed, they do get sore and a bit red if I wear costume jewllery a lot, just have to remember to take them out and wash my lobes before bed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom