Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Become?? It's my Nana's and about 50 years old. Surely more ethical/environmental than the usual Primark shit I wear?
I kind of take that attitude to one or two furs inherited from grandmas/great grandmas that I've sometimes worn (they live at my mum's house, I don't have them at home)... poor bloody thing was dead many decades ago. I wouldn't buy a new fur now and I think most fur coats are ugly as sin anyway.

£8 at Cancer Research shop :cool:

29896_1436288552612_1394928639_31176158_6363826_n.jpg

I love them, gorgeous colour.
:cool:

Oooh tough choice - 'what shall I wear today, cruelty to animals or cruelty to children?' :D

Well, not really cruelty to animals since it was years and years ago and throwing it away surely would be pointless and, besides, it looks nice.

I kind of take that attitude to one or two furs inherited from grandmas/great grandmas that I've sometimes worn (they live at my mum's house, I don't have them at home)... poor bloody thing was dead many decades ago. I wouldn't buy a new fur now and I think most fur coats are ugly as sin anyway.

Aye, I would never buy one now, but it is so nice and I like the memories it brings too. *shrugs*

After months and months of buying nothing today I had a splurge!!

Black roll top yoga pants from Sweaty Betty in Selfridges - only 45 pounds compared to the 65 pound ones I didnt think I could afford this month....

And then on top of that, a pair of Fitflops which are wicked and which I plan to wear every day to work (they're also black) to help tone my bum and look like the girl in the ad!

Now I cant go camping or to this gig tomorrow night but never mind, I'l go camping across the fields here and to a cheaper gig tomorrow instead!

Meanwhile I am wearing both the pants and the fitflops!!!

Urban in 'some people are bothered by fur and and others don't think it's a big deal if it's vintage' shocker. :rolleyes:

67647_lg1.jpg

62079_md.jpg

and a really nice dress from Zara that I'll post a pic of another time.

Oooh and I just bought a pair of these earrings:

7268.jpg

I really need a jacket and failed to find what I wanted in the shops. Everything seems to have 3/4 or rolled up sleeves, and/or is really thin and unlined, and/or is a mac, which is not a thing I've ever imagined myself in. I did come back and order this from M&S which I quite liked in the shop but they didn't have my size in stock: http://www.marksandspencer.com/Per-...0&sr=1-31&mnSBrand=core&rh=n:43109030,p_91:22

I'm not totally convinced it's me though. I think what I would really like is something like a tailored velvet jacket, like the one I have which is now too big for me. These apparently do not exist.

I also came back and ordered these, because again the shop didn't have my size in: http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/keyword-is-teal/product-is-20340026

PS nice earrings idioteque.

Yellow nail varnish. I'd shied away from it for ages because everytime I went to buy it my mother would exclaim "You'll look like you have nicotine stains!" but I finally did it and I'm glad I did. A little act of rebellion aged 21. :p

Also a green checked shirt from Dotty P's and a denim jacket + fake plasticky pearls from Primark.

It's very cute! A white belt, or red shoes and a red belt could be fun too..?

Lovely summer dresses! So much fun after a winter of jumpers. :cool:

02353_031_primary.jpg

I got these after watching a 'documentary' about pirate radio and thinking the guy in it had nice boots. Turned out the 'documentary' was made by the boot manufacturers :mad::mad:

13D08EBLK_thumb.jpg

this dress/tunic

its a bit too baggy but hopefully i will grow in to it

and a pair of jeans that are too big even with a belt so the will have to go back

Like that feyr :)

I need some advice. I need some new brown ankle boots, nothing fancy, just to wear with jeans, flat(ish) sole. The ones I've got are a bit leaky when it's wet.

Quite like these, but they've only got a size 8 left!

10_233_0117.jpg

So, thinking one of these two:

12_631_0404.jpg
27909060_b1.jpg

£45 vs £60

I like both, Bee.

Today I really wanted to buy a navy dress with white hearts on it from Joy, but their sizes are teeny-weeny and they didn't have it in a large, which is my size, apparently, there. I bought a headband with feathers on it instead to satisfy my consumerist urge.

I ordered this last night - been after one for ages and it's always out of stock, especially since they were featured in Vogue. Anyway, I got the last one and it should arrive tomorrow. :)

thumb_leather-satchel-wide-med-2.jpg

02353_031_primary.jpg

I got these after watching a 'documentary' about pirate radio and thinking the guy in it had nice boots. Turned out the 'documentary' was made by the boot manufacturers :mad::mad:

They are very, very similar to the kind of boots I wore as a teenager.

I ordered this last night - been after one for ages and it's always out of stock, especially since they were featured in Vogue. Anyway, I got the last one and it should arrive tomorrow. :)

thumb_leather-satchel-wide-med-2.jpg

Oh, it's gorgeous. Have just been perving around their site and I really like this one too:

leather-travel-bag-gs-1.jpg

- but I bought a satchel in Lima and I'm not sure if I can justify another one, even though the prices are good.

(I would feel so cool using that as my flight bag :hmm: :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom