Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i hate you for showing me that and linking to the Tesco site, I really like tesco clothing. :oops::D

*sits on hands*

*realises she's broke as fuck anyway* :rolleyes::D

I have to stop spending but I really like this:

12911182_large.jpg

I found a 20% off voucher so bought this for my birthday party that I'm hopefully having in June. :cool:

Just bought a pair of bright red footless tights and some more false eyelashes... Am doing the Vagina Monologues tomorrow night :)eek:) so I needed something red for my outfit.

Yes that's the one. I have been looking at it for weeks and today just thought sod it just buy it. I bought a pair of harem trousers from there last year that I can't wait to get back on with my flip-flops.

Yes that's the one. I have been looking at it for weeks and today just thought sod it just buy it. I bought a pair of harem trousers from there last year that I can't wait to get back on with my flip-flops.

What's the sizing like - I'm generally a 12-14 and can't decide if I'd be a S or M in their sizes.

So far I have bought a pair of the aladdin trousers which I think are s/m which fit me great (I'm a size 10) & a pair of the trousers with the elasticated waistband in a small which come up quite big to the point of having to wear a belt which takes away from the comfort as there are no belt loops.

I do love both pairs of trousers esp the aladdin ones which are perfect for the summer.

I bought this yesterday. Still not sure about it. I'm about a foot shorter than her in the picture though so it's just above knee length on me.

I've decided I like it and am going to keep it. According to my sister I now need a clutch bag to go with it - but I'm not sure I'm a clutch bag sort of person (I'd just leave it somewhere)

Today I bought these:
21186-003_L

I'm TWO INCHES TALLER when I wear them :D
I think I love them. I might wear them to bed and everything.

A sensible pair of brogues

13245001.jpg

And a nice frock, which is this season, so inexplicably on ebay for a very small sum :hmm:
62319203_m1.jpg

I actually bought this a couple of weeks ago but I love it and I haven't posted it up yet:

erez

I love the pattern and the shape is great for hiding my fat belly :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom