Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need the Inspire range in leggings. Just get the Large in the normal bit. Did I just say normal? Fucks sake - shoot me.

Really? Really really? Well, that is interesting news. And they are ankle length and long on top? And they don't bag? Interesting.

Really? Really really? Well, that is interesting news. And they are ankle length and long on top? And they don't bag? Interesting.

They're the only ones long enough for me and they don't bag. The other ones I've got that are almost long enough and don't bag are from M&S.

Two pairs of reeeeaaallly long black leggings to make sure they cover my dodgy ankles, but they're a bit sort of slinky and baggy, not what I was expecting at all: http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webap...ategory_rn=155405&productId=1380234&langId=-1 I think what I really need is long footless tights, but where to get them in my size fuck knows.

And some shorts to replace the ones I've shrunk out of: http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webap...category_rn=51531&productId=1654557&langId=-1

have you tried M&S for footless tights? They go up to an xxl usually which is great if you're tall, you don't end up constantly hoiking up your tights :D

Alright! *throws up hands*

I now have to go to Westfield Shopping Centre to find the Inspire range in the entirity of London. I don't know if you've ever been there but I hazard you wouldn't like it. Well, not unless you got a lift in a 4x4 :mad:

I work opposite Westfield, which explains my bulging wardrobe....

They're the only ones long enough for me and they don't bag. The other ones I've got that are almost long enough and don't bag are from M&S.

M&S are quite good. I've found New Look too short in the past, but maybe they've changed them recently. I think I am stuck between a medium and a large in most shops, which is annoying. :hmm:

New Look Tall range for leggings is ace if you are a skyscraper type person
- I bought some accidentally and I could probably tie them under my feet:oops: - and I'm 5'8". My sister who is 6'1" just LOVES them - its the only place she can get them long enough.

Btw for those who are slightly larger AND tall, they go up to what seems to me like a generous 18.

Looking at various leggings online the problem I'm identifying is that, like the ones I've bought, they're mostly made of 97% viscose. This is a drapey fabric, hence the drapiness and bagginess. Why are they making them out of this? They're never going to look right :confused:

I just got jeans from Dorothy Perkins. Indigo skinny jeans and indigo bootcut ones. They are both v nice and also cheap (2 for £25).

Also got some grey tracksuit trews for the exercise I am honestly going to do, and a gold digga vest with a red sequin heart on it.

Last night I wore the vest, the jeans and my Nana's mink coat. I felt pretty damn cool, I can tell you!

A black and white embroidered prom dress :facepalm:

I'm looking for something to wear for my birthday and I tried on all the nice, cotton, middle-aged floral things then had a brain fart and bought a short, sticky out skirted, strapless prom dress.

I'm forty fucking five on my birthday and five stone overweight :D

I don't think it does tbh. I'll keep it for a bit and if I don't fit in it a bit better before the party I'll take it back. Maybe I'll be mumsy/frowsy for the daytime and wear it at night :D Fingers crossed spangles makes it, she can dress me and you can get me pissed. Result!

How do you think the mink felt when they were gassed to death?

They a) didn't feel a thing as they slipped painlessly into sleep and death or b) they railed against their pointless existence as their minds span with existential angst, overwhelmed by regrets at unfulfilled dreams such as auditioning for Cats or writing that novel.

That black dress is GORGEOUS!!! I'm not a red person but they look nice too.

I love it! It was £59 which wasn't bad - its for a wedding and I know I'll wear it a lot with or without petticoat which was much more £eek

(paid for by savings by switching mobile phone, house insurance and changing unions:))

it was like walking into a sweetshop - I want them all - the woman next to me must have tried on nearly all the colours possible and they all looked:cool:

I bought a frock!

And some sunglasses from TK Maxx. And some hair wax.

Spent out now! :eek:

Very nice, ladies.

Just to add to the leggings discussion, I dug out my Next stirrup leggings today and they're great - long enough in the leg and don't bag. I recommend them.

This thread is bad for me, it makes me jealous and gives me this uncontrollable desire to spend money I really should be spending!

Maybe if I cut down on food this month...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom