Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this dress, but I think it might be a bit too short on me. :hmm: Opinions?

66B548OLIP
If it's too short, give it to a short friend ;)

I really like this dress, but I think it might be a bit too short on me. Opinions?

66B548OLIP

That's purty, what's the shop? :) With leggins is a sensible idea...you have good long legs though!

And the floral number is lovely Scarlette :cool:

I want these but no buying stuff til end of the month :mad:

!BpWGBRg!2k~$(KGrHqUH-EMEuIDfVfOoBLq8piHEVQ~~_35.JPG

I really like this dress, but I think it might be a bit too short on me. :hmm: Opinions?

66B548OLIP
It looks too short to me. I suspect you're about the same height as me (I'm 5'8" and a bit) and I'm constantly finding things too short at the moment. Everything is really short in shops at the moment, and also things that are made for the young seem to be made short, with disastrous consequences for those of us who are NOT short. However, the only way to find out for certain is to try it on.

It looks too short to me. I suspect you're about the same height as me (I'm 5'8" and a bit) and I'm constantly finding things too short at the moment. Everything is really short in shops at the moment, and also things that are made for the young seem to be made short, with disastrous consequences for those of us who are NOT short. However, the only way to find out for certain is to try it on.

I suspect you're right. What I really want is that dress but knee-length. :(

I bought a really nice Duck and Cover jacket tonight, had to go to the pub till Moonpig fell asleep though so I can sneak it in the wardrobe and when I wear it tel her I bought it ages ago :D

Had a bit of a splurge yesterday and got:

Red patent Scholl heeled sandals (TXMaxx bargain)
Brown studded flat sandals (same)
Coral flat sandals (Primark - got some last year and wore them out)
White sequined t-shirt (Primark)
2 pairs of blue tights (Primark)
Yellow and white sundress (TK Maxx)

41%2Berkb9zhL._SL500_SX182_SH35_.jpg

51TboFtGRZL._SL500_SX182_SH35_.jpg

So yeah, four pairs of shoes. :eek::oops::D

Ahhh MsT, so jealous of your Primark shopping spree!

Is there anything better than Primark shoes? So cheap and fabulous. :cool:

Only if you're trying to look like Cheryl Cole? :hmm:

Sorry! :oops:

Ms T what shop is the dress from, or are you keeping it secret? :( :D

I am gonna go to TK MAxx before I order from Scholl too, your red patents sound very cute. :D

Omg I am not trying to look like CC :D

I just read back over a load of pages and got excited when someone said 'Of course you can buy clothes on amazon!'.

*closes tab*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom