Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away from this thread for FAR too long... :D

I just bought this dress, not sure how it'll look on my body shape, I think it depends on where the pink band is gonna sit... I really hope it looks good though, it's so cute and I live for comfy day dresses!

665786d4.jpg

That is soooo cute idioteque :)

I bought this today:
5130423199999_Black_l1.jpg

Might return it though... not sure :hmm:

fakeplastic = what's not to love about the spotty dress? It's ACE!

Ax^ I know the pain's part of the fun, but Compeed Anti-Blister Stick makes sure your Docs don't get too bloodstained.

I've bought lots of pretty dresses and skirts for summer but can't show you any of them because they're from Turkish shops without a website.

I did buy some crocs though. I usually hate crocs, but have been on the look out for some shoes for summer that are comfortable enough to walk in all day, don't show my toes, and will be smart enough for work and ok with skirts or trousers. I think these will do, and they were cheap:

5241_119_detail.jpg

08B42GGRY_thumb.jpg

58633403_t.jpg

I also got some dark blue straight leg jeans from Evans and some light grey plimsolls (blerks) in River Island for 8 quid.

I couldn't find a pair of black jeans I liked so I bought some dye because mine have faded.

I bought some clothes! First time in ages. 2 cardis from Primark. 2 skimpy tank top thingies from Primark. Socks from Primark. And some nice new asics trainers.

And loads of new colourful plastic drinking glasses (6 from TKMaxx and 4 from BHS). I love plastic drinking glasses. They don't break! And they are awesome colourful.

Bought a 'lilac oriental dress' off eBay which is clearly undoubtedly a nightie-it is satin, has boob seams, is split to the waist and the label is 'Intimate Secrets' ffs-not going to try wearing it to work...

Bought a 'lilac oriental dress' off eBay which is clearly undoubtedly a nightie-it is satin, has boob seams, is split to the waist and the label is 'Intimate Secrets' ffs-not going to try wearing it to work...
isn't intimate secrets the primark lingerie label? :(

Mine or cyberfairy's night dress? Either: YAY! Actually, I have a mink my grandma left me. I love it but it feels naughty to think about wearing it.
it's ok if it's vintage isn't it? not that i really care either way, but you can tell that to the peta types who throw paint at you...

:( It's still not as bad as the sodding cardigan I made the winning bid for before finding out it said 'Lorraine' in huge felt cursive letters across the back. :mad:

:D I remember that, hilarious. :cool:

Send it to Lorraine Kelly and pretend you made it for her. You might get a mention on GMTV. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom