Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
both jacket and trews are beautiful. will you wear them together as a suit? do you have a suit-type job? i would love to move into wearing more structured/tailored styles but i'm not quite sure how i'd edge into it, not having a suit-type job to wear them to.

Gorgeous jacket invisibleplanet :cool:

I got loads of new clothes at the clothes swap so am not allowed to buy anything for a while now :oops:

Aww, thanks to both of you- I'm glad you like it - I hope the suit will be adequate for post-grad/job interviews - all I need now is a simple shirt to wear with it!

wayward bob - I feel embarrassed to ask - are you male or female?

324175793_0001_PP_1.jpg

from La Redoute....and got an offer today that with my next order (no matter how big/small) I get a free three piece set of luggage, I always keep the trolley case and ebay the other two bits....result.

I can oblige! This dress, which I contemplated last year and didn't buy as it was bloody expensive and I wasn't sure, has made a comeback as it turned up on ebay and I won it for £12.

55505802_m1.jpg

This came today and is great. Uncertain what the correct footwear for it is though.

you caved? :D

pic please.

Birthday money ;):D

Don't have any pics, but there's a pair of rabbits, hearts, scissors and a pair that have a picture of the mad hatter on. :confused: (It was a set! )

Got some new truth charms too, so will spend the rest of the moneys on some more. :)

I just ordered this :cool:

p_a_67_n_bliss_02_z.jpg

AA grade lustre
A grade shape (cus they are baroque, I like uneven ones)
100% nacre
cant wait!!

I ordered my mam a white one too for a late mothers day gift to match some earrings I got her for christmas :)

My mrs had a dream last night about a mohair cardi, now it seems in the past few days they are the new fashion garm for the summer and are costing loads, for shit 80's cardi's. I reckon Poland or something for all that kind of rubbish, she's been searching for them all morning without any luck. Can anybody help me prise my highly frustrated gf from the internet? She's gonna flip soon.....

My mrs had a dream last night about a mohair cardi, now it seems in the past few days they are the new fashion garm for the summer and are costing loads, for shit 80's cardi's. I reckon Poland or something for all that kind of rubbish, she's been searching for them all morning without any luck. Can anybody help me prise my highly frustrated gf from the internet? She's gonna flip soon.....

Don't. I washed a mohair cardi with some towels, now everytime I wash my face with a flannel I get mohair fibres in my mouth. :(

I thought horizontal stripes weren't meant to be flattering... but I quite like this :hmm:

68T840OLIL_W02

That's lovely. I love the stripe thing that's going on at the moment.

I just bought a lovely silk Warehouse wrap dress and a jersey and silk Oasis tunic dress. Both from a second-hand clothes shop in East Dulwich, so haven't got the usual wasteful guilt, just the money guilt, and that's not so bad, either.

s2412089c101_1.png

£16 from Matalan. It's really well made and has a proper frilly underskirt that holds the bottom out. I might alter the neckline because v-necks look better on me but it's not too bad as it is.

my pearls came yesterday :cool:

25559_1411599569463_1216726004_1214442_4890887_n.jpg

The pink ones are mine and the white ones were a present for my mammy for mothers day :) they are lush!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom