Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered a breton dress and a stripey t-shirt saying 'J'adore Paris' from New Look. And now I really am going to stop buying stuff.

I totally ignored my resolve to stop buying clothes I don't really need and ordered this:

07504201_normal.jpg

Fortunately, as usual with Dorothy P stuff, it's too short and makes me look really dumpy, so it's going back.

Got some indigo denim shorts/hot pant type things with a turned up hem from dotty p's to be worn with leggings under.
Some basic sretchy long sleeved ts in basic colours, a grungy shirt thing and some sun glasses and a ring from primark.
Oh and some house lounging clothes from there too.
Oh and a denim skirt for £3 from a charity shop.

I virtually never go clothes shopping so I am quite happy with that.

Why has no one bought anything for ages? I want vicarious shopping!

(I failed stopping shopping and bought a denim skirt - but I needed it due to weightloss making other one too big).

I can oblige! This dress, which I contemplated last year and didn't buy as it was bloody expensive and I wasn't sure, has made a comeback as it turned up on ebay and I won it for £12.

55505802_m1.jpg

It does occur to me that possibly if I want to stop buying clothes I should stop looking at them... still at least I can wear this one in daylight.

Also it was quite interesting trawling back through my posts on this thread to find that pic as I realised that I have had exactly the same moan in winter every year, that there is nothing of a nice colour in the shops and it's all grey and depressing.

A jacket to go with the trousers I bought a few weeks ago, for £55

both jacket and trews are beautiful. will you wear them together as a suit? do you have a suit-type job? i would love to move into wearing more structured/tailored styles but i'm not quite sure how i'd edge into it, not having a suit-type job to wear them to.

I will never ever try on trousers in banana republic again as the sizing system they have is designed to break you. they have american sizes on the tags, then they translate that into the larger british sizes and even then they are small.
bastards:mad:

Gorgeous jacket invisibleplanet :cool:

I got loads of new clothes at the clothes swap so am not allowed to buy anything for a while now :oops:

Been to my local charity shop and bought a denim skirt with embroidered flowers & butterflies on it. It is a size 12 so a bit big but it matters not at £2 and I reckon it will look fab with flip flops. I also bought a green hippy skirt...just one of those cotton elasticated waist ones that are great for the beach for £1.50.

I haven't bought anything in a while because I haven't got any bloody money. Most recent things were a long baggy black waistcoat-style thing and a black cowl-neck sleeveless short dress. Need to buy more clothes though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom