Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you implying that it's big??
:mad:
I wasn't doing, but now you mention it, I did see it on a list of the three signs of human activity that can be seen from space with the naked eye. The other two were the great wall of china and the milennium dome.

It was in the guardian, so it must be true.

I wasn't doing, but now you mention it, I did see it on a list of the three signs of human activity that can be seen from space with the naked eye. The other two were the great wall of china and the milennium dome.

It was in the guardian, so it must be true.

:cool:

today in da charidee shop I bought a nice mid calf length white, kind of hippy skirt with small pattern detail. I likes it and it's hilariously a size 8 (must be a MASSIVE size 8!) so that makes me happy. Also from same shop I bought a nice brown woollen cardi-wrap thing.

I bought a Cloud Veil Jacket from tkmax, I'm well chuffed as there was £170 off the original price and it's a lovely jacket too.

Black combats
dark blue bootcuts

erez

erez

erez

Unsure about this one
erez

And then* I went to Peacocks and bought a bra and some bangles.

*After the stuff got delivered. it being from new look online.

i bought 2 pairs of leggings, i full length, 1 cropped, both black. 2 vests, black. and some sandals which i'm not sure about, also black :D

feyrette bought herself this http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...01_10001_232020262943_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Kids and http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...01_10001_225020265094_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Kids with her saved up christmas/easter and pocket money

plus assorted sun dresses, tshirts, trousers and shoes for the other kids. little sods have all had growth spurts at the same time :D

Lovely stuff Idioteque. :cool:

I've had a bit of a shopping spree as I have a long weekend in Jersey and a week in Brighton coming up.

094ax04706b.jpg

094ax04501a.jpg

I love this ^ top but it's a bit short so unsure whether to keep it.

094ax04606a.jpg

^ in black. I actually already have it but I ripped the lace when I was pissed. I'm going to try and repair it but wanted a back up in case I fuck it up because I love it.

I've also ordered 2x big scarves. 1 black 1 fuschia and some black Havaianas.

I bought:

Navy and red striped dress (Uniqlo)

Black and nude jersey dress with big frill (Uniqlo)

Gold-plated filigree leaf necklace (accidental purchase - saw it in a local shop weeks ago and loved it but thought it was a bit expensive. When I popped in today it was on sale and was the last one so had to buy it)

From Debenhams Blue Cross sale:-

Brown John Rocha sweat top, reduced from £35 to £10.50.

Black suit jacket for work, reduced from £45 to £13.

Brown Columbia hooded fleece, reduced from £40 to £12.

:cool:

Went into M&S to buy some tights and came out with these 2 - like I NEED another LBD:rolleyes:
The first one is flippin' gorgeous on me (even if I do say so myself) despite me being several sizes larger :)hmm:) than the model and the second one was almost as good - so cheap I had to have it (even tho I am broker than a broke thing:()

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Bead...page=&node=331125031&sr=1-5&mnSBrand=core&rh=

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Roun...page=&node=331125031&sr=1-7&mnSBrand=core&rh=

Now I really want the beaded shoulder one. Saw it with my mum yesterday but she told me I had too many dresses which is simultaneously true and not true.

I bought a blue shopper with white anchors on and some pj bottoms with blue stars on for Magic Sam. We're going to have to share a hotel room with my bezzer for a couple of nights so I figured he shouldn't sleep nekkid.

I also got a bright pink leopard print blanket for a quid.

In Boots I got some hair stuff for curls, some new No7 mineral foundation, a make-up primer and an eyeshadow trio (cream and greens) on 3 for 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom