Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ee68_35.JPG

:cool:

You are going to be a totally awesome mum :cool:

I have look at those shoes several times meself sheo, I do like a wedge but I'm struggling to find ones that I especially like :( and Ive got big, fat wide feets with fat kankles which no straps go round :D

I did get a pair of primark plimpsols to wear though in navy with stripey elastic bits, theyre great but they were falling apart after the first wear.

!Bq562DQBGk~$(KGrHqUH-CcEvFBItW2KBL)bdBWVVQ~~_35.JPG

I quite like that as well. They only have it in a nice tealy blue in my size but I'm not sure if it's a flattering cut for a voluptuous wobbly girl :hmm:

Something really strange just happened to my computer and I seem to have ended up buying it. I have no idea how that happened :confused:

*whistles innocently*

Not sure if it's really the right type of purchase for this thread (but I did take aesthetic considerations into account when deciding which ones to get).

I've just picked up my new panniers for my bike - they're orange.

Attachments

• zoomImage.jpg
    zoomImage.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 123
Haven't bought anymore clothes but did manage to spend 20 quid in boots when I popped in for some facewipes. :rolleyes:

I got 2 barry m nail polishes for a fiver (purple and a deep pink), a cheapo natural collection tinted moisturiser to mix with my foundation (can't afford you rebel at the mo), some elnett hairspray with cheryl cole on the can :cool: and Loreal Volume Million Lashes mascara because clearly it's going to turn me into Eva Longoria.

Oops. :oops:

Oh and some facewipes...

Haven't bought anymore clothes but did manage to spend 20 quid in boots when I popped in for some facewipes. :rolleyes:

I got 2 barry m nail polishes for a fiver (purple and a deep pink), a cheapo natural collection tinted moisturiser to mix with my foundation (can't afford you rebel at the mo), some elnett hairspray with cheryl cole on the can :cool: and Loreal Volume Million Lashes mascara because clearly it's going to turn me into Eva Longoria.

Oops. :oops:

Oh and some facewipes...

What's that mascara like? I need a new one but I have long top eyelashes and some of the new mascaras make me look ridiculous.

I'm going to have a proper look when I get to work :oops: What are they made from?
The one I've bought says satin but the pic looks like a kind of mercerised cotton (which would be beter actually) It might be total shite so I'll be guinea pig :D

The one I've bought says satin but the pic looks like a kind of mercerised cotton (which would be beter actually) It might be total shite so I'll be guinea pig :D
I'll wait til you report back on the quality ;)

Also, how do you go about sizing a corset? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom