Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
dodgepot said:
a second hand baseball ajcket, purple wool with (very grubby) white leather sleeves, and letters saying NYU stitched onto the back. which i'm sure will annoy fuckers on urban, as i have never been to university at all, or new york, so let alone new york university. a terrible state of affairs.

ban him!!!! :mad:

i haven't had any 'latest purchases' cos i haven't got any sodding money. i'm avoiding the shops until pay day.

then all the bargains will be gone.

hurray.

i haven't bought any new clothes this year either. due to lack of time, energy and general inclination. shopping in london sucks the life out of me. i'll wait till i'm back in reading soon i think :)

hope you're feeling better dolls love :) x

ah. i did buy a new eye-liner last week actually.

whoopiedoo.

I had an interview so I bought;

1. Black wrap-round cotton top
2. Black 'smart' jacket
3. Hair dye

Then for fun I bought;
A grey leather jacket

What handbag should I use with this? Leather ones look wrong. I have a giant Accesorize glittery thing today, which is weird enough to look alright, but GIANT.

05F05CGRY_normal.jpg

dodgepot said:
a second hand baseball ajcket, purple wool with (very grubby) white leather sleeves, and letters saying NYU stitched onto the back. which i'm sure will annoy fuckers on urban, as i have never been to university at all, or new york, so let alone new york university. a terrible state of affairs.

Dude, y'all need to get on over here. :p

Yesterday I bought:

two pairs of socks from evil empire American Apparel (ick)
a pair of "ultra soft" footless (hahahahaha!) dance tights from Capezio
a pair of white ballet slippers
some hair goop

today I bought...

a pair of black boots with laces up the back for a tenner :cool: and they're boots that I was thinking of buying full price, so even better :D

a dress (or maybe it's a long top) in primark for £12, it's sort of floaty, black with white polka-dots and full sleeves

a red chunky bead necklace and a black and white polka dot scarf in primark for the princely sum of £2.50

A black waterproof and windproof ( it is claimed) baseball style hat. It was an impulse buy when I was buying a fold up umbrella to replace one that I left in the Post Office yesterday. The hat had an annoying - lets -pretend-to-be-a-designer-label label on the outside in grey. A dab of acrylic black paint has made it less visible I hope. I hate labels on the outside of my clothes.

D said:
Dude, y'all need to get on over here. :p

Yesterday I bought:

two pairs of socks from evil empire American Apparel (ick)
a pair of "ultra soft" footless (hahahahaha!) dance tights from Capezio
a pair of white ballet slippers
some hair goop

I love American Apparel. :oops:

No recent purchases for me. :)

Well I took my topshop skirt back yesterday.
In exchange for beans on toast, which is what I will be eating every day until we get paid. :rolleyes: :D

Hocus Eye. said:
A black waterproof and windproof ( it is claimed) baseball style hat. I

Is it Gortex? I've got one of those, really useful in this weather. It totally negates the need for an umbrella.

Lost Zoot said:

I love Irregular Choice shoes. It is my plan in February to treat myself to another pair. I was showing them on the Schuh website to folk at work last-night and sadly they didn't love them as much as I do. Mostly they thought I was taking the piss about wanting to buy a pair....:D

Your boots are wicked...you have made your feet very happy...:)

I had a bit of a splurge in Uniqlo yesterday. :oops:

I got two pairs of jeans ('cos they were on special offer), a grey cashmere sweater (in the sale), a white pea-coat style cardi and a woolen dress.

Note to self: do not buy any more clothes.

I splashed out a fortune (150 squids) on a proper waterproof coat, after finding that none of my existing coats will keep me completely dry in this torrential rain we've been having.

i bought a pair of black patent mary janes. they have squareish toes and large block heels, only about 1.5inches high - but... oh but..!

the buckle of the strap is on top of the foot.

and

if you look deep into the black patent they have extraordinary red sparkles, deep below the surface. They are wonderous shoes - incognito red sparkles!:eek: :cool:

oh, and they were 44 euros, reduced from 89.

Just won a bid on a black maternity swing coat (size 10) on eBay. Quite a nice cut, but I hope I won't be totally lost in it (a B&W maternity coat in TopShop was just massive on me!). Got ugly gold buttons, but only three, so I think I might replace them with something funkier. But for only £8.74 inc postage, can't grumble.

There aren't many maternity coats around, presumably as you're supposed to be boiling all the time or something, but I'm not. I want to go over to Slovakia next month, and my winter coat might not do by then. A lot of preggers women just buy a huge, massive coat and wear it open or squeeze the bump into it, but I find that dismayingly grotty-looking and wanted a neater solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom