Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this t-shirt which came today

image1l.jpg

:D

I have *really* sweaty pits!!! :oops::mad::D

Oh right. :D

I use to have that problem in my teens - really had to watch the type of tops I bought and wore - material, colour etc but dont have that problem anymore.

Cotton should be ok though right? Especially dark colours - and also white. Or do you get this with every type of tee?

I've bought a red blouse with black spots for a job interview, a black tanktop shirt type thing but a nice one not a stretchy horrible one. A pair of metallic grey (not silver) kitten heels in matalan for a tenner, black shiny plimsoll pumps, green fingerless gloves with aliens on them from H&M and a black knitted going out top.:cool:

Oh right. :D

I use to have that problem in my teens - really had to watch the type of tops I bought and wore - material, colour etc but dont have that problem anymore.

Cotton should be ok though right? Especially dark colours - and also white. Or do you get this with every type of tee?

Yer I've tried it all!! (hmm) (oooh new smiley!!! Had something gone in it's place? :eek:)

Hence why I wear vests or sleevkess tops all the time! :rolleyes::D

Considered Botox but it only lasts a few months....

on saturday, bought some blue trousers from gap - for work - i have to dress smart casual for some meeting in a hotel tomorrow:rolleyes: and i realised the only smart trousers i own, are the ones from my linen suit...

then i was in waitrose in canary wharf (which has a john lewis clothes bit) and i saw a brown leather jacket for £110, tried it on, and bought it on impulse:oops: and they charged me £100:cool:

bought a lovely purple top by miss sixty, has got a leather strap across the top of the back with a big cut out bit.
now, i have to buy a new bra so that i can wear it :rolleyes:
am wondering if i could wear a vest underneath instead, i do love a good vest

Couple pairs of wacky trainers in Hong Kong and some proper London t-shirts from a cool bloke in Deptford High Street. C'mon spring, I got me some colour to flash about!

some baggy jeans to replace the ones which are wearing out at the crotch :confused: and a stripy 3/4 sleeve top from new look, both of which i am wearing at work today.

last of the big spenders, me :D

I bought a reduced black wooly hat from Accessorize at lunchtime today to cheer myself up after my boy wouldn't give me a full on snog in the middle of Victoria Station.

It's one of those woolly hats with ear flaps, like I imagine people in the mountains of Peru wear, only with a simple cable knit rather than fanci patterns. A bargain at £4.50 reduced from £15.00!

I bought a reduced black wooly hat from Accessorize at lunchtime today to cheer myself up after my boy wouldn't give me a full on snog in the middle of Victoria Station.

It's one of those woolly hats with ear flaps, like I imagine people in the mountains of Peru wear, only with a simple cable knit rather than fanci patterns. A bargain at £4.50 reduced from £15.00!

They do wear those hats in the mountains of Peru. :D

i have one too but mine in grey and black...they are sooo snug. May take a peek in Accessorize soon then...they still got a sale on? I never seem to see plain black peruvian style hats around.

I bought a jacket reduced to £30 from £70, a top reduced to a tenner from £40 and another top also reduced to a tenner from £30.

I also bought two feather boas - one in bright pink and black, and the other in a turquoise/teal and black.

lots of pairs of socks, and 2 vests tops, 1 teal, 1 black from peacocks. oh and a pair of black gym trousers for £4 :)

that is a nice dress tanky
i love polka dots and cannot wait to embrace them in the spring :) a nice white cap sleeve shirt with navy blue polka dots on caught my eye the other day, will be buying when when i see it again

Black suit with big stitching detail round the lapels, 2 black tops with white patterns on them, in varying detail

last night i bought:

black, low-rise, wide-leg, tailored trousers
a black see-though chiffon, with silk-detail, high-neck shirt
black v high killer stilletos
black and silver pashmina

for a wedding on sat. i should look very black :cool:

nay. and i thought it was maharishi. they've done some very good stuff, and some very very bad stuff.

it is maharishi...and this is some of their very very very god stuff...white is the summer colour....gonna look ace.....

....or a f*cking clown:)

last night i bought:

black, low-rise, wide-leg, tailored trousers
a black see-though chiffon, with silk-detail, high-neck shirt
black v high killer stilletos
black and silver pashmina

for a wedding on sat. i should look very black :cool:

Errr do the bride and groom mind you wearing black? Only it's traditionally not worn at weddings? :hmm::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom