Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread had better not die due to the Surburban rearrangement fiasco :mad:

With my shopping mania atm I can keep it going single-handed. :oops:

This week I bought a wine-coloured, puff-sleeved short shift dress, a grey cahmere cardigan, a purple cashmere polo neck (all from Uniqlo, latter two were sales bargains from the Jill Sander Range), a pair of mid-heeled faux snakeskin shoes in the sales and a dress from M&S (already pictured).

I also found a site which will make me a made-to-measure cream vintage lace shift dress for £40. Have been looking for one for ages, so am pleased. Just need to get someone to measure me properly.

OUT. OF. CONTROL.

With my shopping mania atm I can keep it going single-handed. :oops:

This week I bought a wine-coloured, puff-sleeved short shift dress, a grey cahmere cardigan, a purple cashmere polo neck (all from Uniqlo, latter two were sales bargains from the Jill Sander Range), a pair of mid-heeled faux snakeskin shoes in the sales and a dress from M&S (already pictured).

I also found a site which will make me a made-to-measure cream vintage lace shift dress for £40. Have been looking for one for ages, so am pleased. Just need to get someone to measure me properly.

OUT. OF. CONTROL.

You're shopping on my behalf though :D I couldn't figure out why I was so broke and then realised today that £150 is coming out of my account every month for my Ikea kitchen and that's the money I usually splurge on fripperies. I need a new hat - I have lost the replacement hat for the Whistles one that got nicked so I'm going to try and find something CHEAP today

Which site? I might be in the market for a made to measure cream dress, after all :hmm:

Before Xmas I bought an awful lot of threadless t-shirts. Didn't get three keyboard cat moon though. Maybe in my next haul.

i'm wearing the tanktop on my nether-regions. :)

:cool: An excellent sartorial choice.

I am wearing a very short black sequnned dress formerly used as a drape over a speaker but I can now fit back into it-it's rather dusty though and the plumber looked terrified when he came around:oops:

I am wearing a burgundy puff-sleeved shift dress, thick black tights and a thick grey cardi/shrug thing. And cosy red down slipper boots.

Sorry-I got mixed up:oops:
I have bought a lovely fluffy white cardigan off ebay for 99p but it sheds white fluff absolutely everywhere:mad:

You're shopping on my behalf though :D I couldn't figure out why I was so broke and then realised today that £150 is coming out of my account every month for my Ikea kitchen and that's the money I usually splurge on fripperies. I need a new hat - I have lost the replacement hat for the Whistles one that got nicked so I'm going to try and find something CHEAP today

I got this

69131170_m1.jpg

It's like the bastard child of the other two hats. I hope I hang onto it for more than two weeks. :facepalm:

i bought a new liquid liner pen (never had one of those before but they seem ace) and a couple of perfumes. One of them smells like sticky toffee. :D

First few things I've bought for myself in months and months!

I spent £150 on undies in the sales, not sure how that happened :oops:

Harrods sales is def. the place to go for fancy undies at affordable prices - loads of stock so decent chance of finding matching bra/knickers sets rather than ferreting through a hotch-potch of miscellanious oddments in pecuilar sizes. And most things at half price.

Bless tk maxx. I got some ace new stompy black boots, a tshirt, some wooly socks, some trousers and a doll for my firstborn, all for 40 quid. Aces.

Just spent £14 including P&P on a leopard print dress on ebay. It's from M&S autograph range. Now I just need a red belt to go with it.

I need a new hat as the one I ordered from River Island is out of stock. I'm gutted as it is so ace. I gave my sister one for xmas then realised that I NEEDED one too. It was a black one with sequins. I NEED a sequined hat and a furry one in my life...:)

I spent £150 on undies in the sales, not sure how that happened :oops:

Harrods sales is def. the place to go for fancy undies at affordable prices - loads of stock so decent chance of finding matching bra/knickers sets rather than ferreting through a hotch-potch of miscellanious oddments in pecuilar sizes. And most things at half price.
£150 is affordable? :eek: :D

i bought a teal hat much like the one trashpony posted^^^ with a button on the front , £4 in the sale at animal, and a black one with a plastic bow on the front with matching gloves, also £4 from redherring, both from debenhams

i also got a skin scrub and moisturiser plus a freebie goodie bag from Lush.

bought a long john to wear to work on monday. tried it today. It flipping makes a hugh difference. keeps the legs well warm.

Great thing is, no one knows you are wearing one. :D

£150 is affordable? :eek: :D

That did buy me plenty undies - 3 bras, 6 pairs knickers (2 matching each bra) and a silk slip. Bras at £15-£20 is basically M&S prices.

My sale strategy these days is buy stuff I normally can't afford. Harrods and Harvey Nics usually come up trumps - Harvey Nics has got rails of stuff that are at 80% discount right now. Mostly it's either still too pricey for me or it's junk but I usually come up with something - did HN yesterday and came back with a pair of jeans for £25 which were 80% reduced and a dress for £70, which was a bit pricey for me still, but totally gorgeous and again 80% off the original price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom