Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
some knee-high high heeled leather boots from Matalan. Utterly impractical for this weather but who cares at twenty quid

Got three tops in the sales - this one:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_057010123865_-1

and another one which is quite similar but has short sleeves and some crochet round the neckline, both from Debenhams. And another one which is also similar but black, from BHS for £5.

Also got a Columbia scarf from Debenhams for £5, and a black woolly earwarmer hat by Red Panda from Oswald Bailey (made of merino wool).

Some green cords from Laura Ashley:

tr262sagep_medium.jpg

and finally ordered these Merrell boots, but they haven't arrived yet

merrell-spirit-frost.jpg

I got a lantern skirt in Primark yesterday for a fiver. It has the zip on the outside which is all very nice and the fashion and that but it's a bit tricky not to fuck your tights up :mad:

I got a lantern skirt in Primark yesterday for a fiver. It has the zip on the outside which is all very nice and the fashion and that but it's a bit tricky not to fuck your tights up :mad:

underskirt? I've got a satiny underskirt and slip from M&S which are brill with cheapy un-lined clothes - stop them clinging to tights, help prevent VPL and VBL.

My friend bought me back two bracelets from India with Hindu gods on. I really like hinduism, I love them, they're only crappy wood but I really love them.

A black cashmere cardi from Jill Sander at Uniqlo (£36 was £80). I always buy cashmere in the sale and it really is proving its worth at the moment, keeping me cosy warm. :cool:

A black cashmere cardi from Jill Sander at Uniqlo (£36 was £80). I always buy cashmere in the sale and it really is proving its worth at the moment, keeping me cosy warm. :cool:

Talking of cashmere, I got this in the sale. £35 reduced from £69 in M&S. It's so cosy :cool:

41sAd1jaXyL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

I bought in the sales a lovely dog tooth black and white shift dress from Zara. I love it.

Oh yes, and I ordered some Uggs, which I am very excited about.

I bought in the sales a lovely dog tooth black and white shift dress from Zara. I love it.

Oh yes, and I ordered some Uggs, which I am very excited about.

I always forget about Zara, for some reason (probably because the sizes are so weird in there). Dress sounds lovely.

The queue for the Ugg shop this week at Westfield has been unbelievable. I don't get it, personally....

Well I have gone a bit mad in the sales and bought a green and gold skirt and a grey velvet dress from Monsoon, a pair of lace-up Duos (had my eye on them in the last lot of sales but they didn't have my then size at the time), and some red mary-janes from Clarks. The dress I may take back though as it fits strangely but I do at last feel I have enough stuff to wear to cover the basics and be occasionally interesting. Just need one more pair of trousers and maybe a short cardigan.

I always forget about Zara, for some reason (probably because the sizes are so weird in there). Dress sounds lovely.

The queue for the Ugg shop this week at Westfield has been unbelievable. I don't get it, personally....

I didn't used to either, but then I got some Primark five pound pretend ones and they revolutionised my winter wardrobe. Then I went to Bluewater and everyone had real ones and I felt ashamed of my saggy fake boots. It reminded me of the Doc Marten craze of my youth. God forbid you had pretend ones!

Also, I ordered them online for 62 pounds, have no idea why anyone would play 200 pounds. Bonkers.

I didn't used to either, but then I got some Primark five pound pretend ones and they revolutionised my winter wardrobe. Then I went to Bluewater and everyone had real ones and I felt ashamed of my saggy fake boots. It reminded me of the Doc Marten craze of my youth. God forbid you had pretend ones!

Also, I ordered them online for 62 pounds, have no idea why anyone would play 200 pounds. Bonkers.

I've got a pair of Primark fakies which I'm quite content with. :D

However they've really not revolutionised my life - admittedly they're pretty cosy, but they just don't go with anything, what am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom