Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
All realand fake uggs end up just as rank and fucked up as each other in about the same amount of time, not really any point paying more for the same level of crap

I've got a pair of Primark fakies which I'm quite content with. :D

However they've really not revolutionised my life - admittedly they're pretty cosy, but they just don't go with anything, what am I doing wrong?

Well, they have come into my life about the same time as an obsession with jumper dresses, so they go quite well with them. I usually wear heels to being able to bounce merrily about in comfort is quite exciting.

size3.png
yay!

oh my god awesome boots Callie.

That bag does look like a 5 year old's school satchel missfran :hmm: but then I've got an extensive collection of pokemon merchandise so I'm in no position to judge :oops:

060074_12.jpg

060074_09.jpg

.....the design is stars, btw.

060169_15.jpg

...and the same hoody in navy. :rolleyes:

I really, really can't afford it, but I'm banking on my no smoking/no drinking racking up enough within a couple of weeks to justify it. :D

Well I have gone a bit mad in the sales and bought a green and gold skirt and a grey velvet dress from Monsoon, a pair of lace-up Duos (had my eye on them in the last lot of sales but they didn't have my then size at the time), and some red mary-janes from Clarks. The dress I may take back though as it fits strangely but I do at last feel I have enough stuff to wear to cover the basics and be occasionally interesting. Just need one more pair of trousers and maybe a short cardigan.

Scratch the red mary-janes because they came and didn't fit, and weren't a nice shade of red. Could have really done with those too.

^^^ wow those boots are fabfabfab....:)...can't wait till I can wear a pair of boots again. It's been 5 weeks with a broken foot!

In a charity shop today I bought a pair of black sequined baseball shoes from M&S for £2. They are my perfect size of 4.5 and in perfect condition.

Lots of things in the sales and some new boots to help me cope with going to southern Poland in 2 weeks time where there snow makes our snow made of fail

Cat-Col-DBrown_1.jpg

Without meaning to diss your boots at all, I don't think those would be particularly good in snow. There's too many gaps around the tongue and the laces where wet can get in. I had a pair in black and they leaked terribly.

after a year of baulking at the £45 price tag, i gave in and ordered these:

ExtraWidePolkaDot.jpg

unlike other apparently wide-leg wellies, these have an adjustable gusset all the way down and fit up to a 50cm calf.

they better bloody last, though. daylight robbery!

after a year of baulking at the £45 price tag, i gave in and ordered these:

ExtraWidePolkaDot.jpg

unlike other apparently wide-leg wellies, these have an adjustable gusset all the way down and fit up to a 50cm calf.

they better bloody last, though. daylight robbery!

I bought some of those and the strap on the side broke as soon as I put them on. I was really unimpressed with them, the soles were very thin too. :(

I never got round to sending them back so I might stick them on ebay.

I hope you like yours, I guess it depends what you want them for but I knew the thin soles would make walking round festivals very uncomfortable.

I bought myself some new hair straighteners which are quite good and a new epilator which I've yet to use as I'm feeling wimpy. I might steel myself and do it now.

Callie they are fab fab fab boots! I'm not allowing myself any more long boots :(
However, I did get this dress today which I've had my eye on for ages, even though as soon as I got it home, himself said "Did you get that from the granny shop?" :mad: Well yes, yes I did. And it was a super sale bargain.
vd0004prpx001_1.jpg

I found a pair of boots in my room that I bought about 2 years ago and they're fab :D so they're classed as new as I never wore them!

then I also went on a splurge with next and bought:

1 x black linen trousers (my fave)
1 x black work trousers
1 x jeans, with a belt, this is new territory for me (although on their first outing I didn't wear the belt, I don't get them at all :oops:)

and then these shoes for the summer

498531.jpg

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoesandboots/47/6 - can't get a photo - the green ones

I'm in shoe love :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom