Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got two of the Soap and Glory hatboxes today - one for me, one for a friend. I've never seen anything like it in Boots, they couldn't get them on the shelves fast enough and the Boots girl told me they were expecting to sell out within the hour (this was at lunchtime). Everyone in the queue had at last one! :)

Off clothes, onto slap :cool:

I just got some l'Oreal Studio Secrets Resurfacing Smoothing Primer. As you might imagine, it's like polyfilla for the face. If your skin's pretty good, it does that evening out thing that good foundation does but without the colour. And takes the shine off your skin without making it dull. Is also a brilliant surface for foundation to stick to. It's aces

07415411_thumb.jpg

*happyface*

This ^^ I would like to see the boots too, and don't you disappear for 10 days first either :p

I don't know how to put pictures in the computer. :oops: Will get hendo on the case. He thinks I should have bought them in black, but the ladies who came round last night (BK, heroinesheep) gave the grey (actually it says tofu on the box :eek:) the thumbs up.

my two purple sparkly dresses from wallis still haven't turned up. I fly tomorrow AND I will have to take at least one of them back :facepalm:

i have left my xmas shopping to the last minute as usual.. grrr :mad: must. go. today...

did your dresses arrive ok today CC? :)

they did, they did!!!! just now!

BUT, I have a quandry... the smaller size fits, but is tight around the hips.... not too much of an issue, but it doesn't "hang" quite as well as the bigger one.

the bigger one, as I said, hangs better and doesn't cling to any bits (as it's probably meant to) but does look a bit baggier all over....

what do do :confused: :facepalm:

BUT, I have a quandry... the smaller size fits, but is tight around the hips.... not too much of an issue, but it doesn't "hang" quite as well as the bigger one.

the bigger one, as I said, hangs better and doesn't cling to any bits (as it's probably meant to) but does look a bit baggier all over....

Pics! Let Urbanz decide.

Uh oh... difficult to say without seeing them. Which one do you feel more comfortable in? I always tend to go for the smaller size...heheheh - but you could always have the bigger one adjusted if it ends up too large?

And which style are you going for?? (or was it just the purple sparkly one you ordered??)

must... leave...christmas... shopping. blergh!

all very wise advice!

it's not too tight round the hips.... just doesn't hang from the top, which is maybe what it's meant to do...

crikey, I will have to try on again!

EDIT- OMG have just looked on the website and it has been reduced further to £25!!! grrrr, I paid £40 :mad:

I just bought a rather lovely vintage brooch in the shape of a shoe with diamante sparkly bits. A bargain at £7.

the first pic is for me, variously from Next and M and S, and the second is for the kids, from Next. Total saving of £160, I is a happy bunny :)

Attachments

• DSC00174.jpg
    DSC00174.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00175.jpg
    DSC00175.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom