Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
want
AZZ90055BLACK_MODELSHOT_LARGE.jpg
but think it might look naff with boobs:hmm:

Rainingstairs, I love those shoes sooooo much!!!!! And they ship anywhere in the world!!! What a great site, so many cute shoes and clothes. :cool:

Rainingstairs, I love those shoes sooooo much!!!!! And they ship anywhere in the world!!! What a great site, so many cute shoes and clothes. :cool:

i know i LOVE that site I had to share. They also have great reviews over a lot of the items that i take care to read if i'm undecided about something

HAHAHA :D Yeah that site is amazing! Sorry to any who might go overboard, I've ordered from there twice this month already :hmm: Broke now but damn I look good :p

I think from those two, it depends if you have a waist and hips, to get that hourglass effect - if you have, I reckon it'll work :)

I saw that in a mag and thought 'oooh lovely!' :D

But Biddly's right...it's really odd, and makes you wonder if the other model's got it pinned behind her so it looks better. :confused:

Try it on, don't buy online ;):)

I don't think I'd ever buy M&S online - the times I've tried stuff on in the shop the cut has been a bit....erm, mumsy and ruined it for me.

I think from those two, it depends if you have a waist and hips, to get that hourglass effect - if you have, I reckon it'll work :)

Well, I do have a waist and the biggest hips in the universe but am scared I may be too much the other way and will look like a film hooker. Hmm, yes, should try it on rather than demanding answers from Urban!!

Oh God, I am getting the shakes. I WANT IT. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom