Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up the dress on the left on ebay - Christmas day dress :cool:

French+Connection+Sequin+Trim+Bow+Dress+95+3.jpg

Ridiculous pose optional, I hope :hmm:

Hoping that model is tall otherwise the dress is going to be more like a top on me

That is LOVELY!

Got this dress

20090907_103010194349
Looks very nursey :)

i got this dress, which is not usual style at all but will feel cosy over a pair of leggings with big bike boots :cool: and have been window shopping for boots that i dont need.... http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/wome...; > Women > Dresses

I like that Rollem, and the price is right too :hmm:
I like it too... we're never in the same place very much are we :hmm:

Not a problem... it's sold out :D

I'm still on the hunt for a plain black dress, that will go with any colour shoes and random coloured tights. I thought the one MsT picked up would be it, but it's not :hmm:

I got these shoes today - first pair on top left (can't open big view - totally diff pair of shoes :rolleyes:). Surprisingly comfy :cool:

I went to buy a new top but the two I tried on were a bit meh. Shoes always deliver

I had to re-order the M&S boots in a bigger size as the size I ordered were out of stock. So just done that and made a bid on a pair of boots on ebay.

I had to re-order the M&S boots in a bigger size as the size I ordered were out of stock. So just done that and made a bid on a pair of boots on ebay.

Did you get the little studded ankle boots? I fucking love them :cool: I have bought so many pairs of footwear this year it's not good :oops:

Just ordered them again in a size 5. Size 4.5 were out of stock so not actually had them as yet but did try on a pair that was too big in town.

They are funky lil boots....:cool:

Not a problem... it's sold out :D

I'm still on the hunt for a plain black dress, that will go with any colour shoes and random coloured tights. I thought the one MsT picked up would be it, but it's not :hmm:

I know I sound like a stuck record here, but they've got that dress in the Next in Westfield. (Yes, I do spend a lot of time there in my lunch breaks - nowt else to do in White City.)

Just picked up the dress on the left on ebay - Christmas day dress :cool:

French+Connection+Sequin+Trim+Bow+Dress+95+3.jpg

Ridiculous pose optional, I hope :hmm:

Hoping that model is tall otherwise the dress is going to be more like a top on me

Nice dress. I REALLY like the white one as well. I'm on the look-out for a winter white minidress. :hmm:

Argh.... no, I only have £60 to last me til the end of the month, I can't buy another dress! :(

(although I am taking that M&S one back)

ok - since everything i've bought lately has been met with a resounding silence, i reckon it's safe to say i've lost my shopping mojo.

could this half price number be a return to form?

23611262.jpg

obviously i'm going for the joan holloway vibe. albeit shorter and wider...

joan-mad-men-240bsc102709.jpg

Love it!!

shoes always deliver

Tru dat :cool: good shoes btw

I went to Primarni if buy a pair of family friendly PJ's for christmas (need to cover my arms and legs and hide the ink :facepalm:) but came out with the following:

Pair of plaid brushed cotton pj bottoms
Grey bedwear ribbed top
Pack of seamfree shorts
Some grey lycra footless tights for cycling
Black thermal tights for the above (may also wear with city shorts)
Black boyfriend cardie
Grey snuggly, slightly ugg like jersey boot slippers
The cutest purple matching bra and pants set with little japanese dolls all over
Oh, a leopard print fleecy throw/blanket

:cool: but :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom