Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a distressed denim mini skirt in Dorothy Perkins - I've got to say, they do cheap denim that doesn't look cheap; good details and fit an everything.

I looked at skirts in Uniqlo, but their size 10 was huge, and even their 8s were quite big :confused: And the sort of skirt I thought I was after (corduroy, coloured) were only in that tulip shape, which looks great on models but pretty shite on anyone shorter or fatter than one, as far as I can tell.

I got a lush electric blue suede biker jacket from the boyfriend on saturday, it has a matching dress too that I might go back for. :oops: :cool:

I also got a really cute black hat with a bow (which I lost that night :D) and a new sparkly black scarf. Was a good (free) shopping trip. :)

07409260_thumb.jpg

I got this today.

My M&S haul has arrived and as predicted it's mostly going back. :D

I got a lush electric blue suede biker jacket from the boyfriend on saturday, it has a matching dress too that I might go back for. :oops: :cool:

I also got a really cute black hat with a bow (which I lost that night :D) and a new sparkly black scarf. Was a good (free) shopping trip. :)
Oh no... that hat was lovely :)

Pic of the jacket please!

The Debenhams shirt came and is going back - strange material and not very exciting really.

The basic problem is that I just don't have enough clothes at the moment.

jw923002_m.jpg

I was forced to buy it by a friend but I have to grudgingly admit it don't look too bad on :)

That is really nice :)

I got some boring boring boring black work trousers today which I'm not going to post a pic of because they are so dull but I've lost weight and all my other ones are falling down :rolleyes:

That is really nice :)

I got some boring boring boring black work trousers today which I'm not going to post a pic of because they are so dull but I've lost weight and all my other ones are falling down :rolleyes:

Sparkling pretty dress - lovely :)

Thanks ladies :)

Now, what do I do about this? I bought three pairs of shoes from the Schuh Ebay store last night. Spent bloody HOURS browsing and deciding which ones to bid on. Was very happy to get three pairs of shoes at a very good price. Got an e-mail today today to say there had been some problem with their (Schuh's) system last night which might have affected orders. Then, just now, I get an automated e-mail to say that they have refunded all my money. Bastards. I'm going to file a report but does anyone reckon I'll get anywhere? I'm very :mad:

I bought a load of tights I needed today including some gorgeous footless ones, so I'm set for winter now.

07409260_thumb.jpg

I got this today.

My M&S haul has arrived and as predicted it's mostly going back. :D

thats the dress i bought a couple of weeks ago but have been toying with taking it back... i think it looks better back to front on me :D

urgh, wish i had money to buy new clothes. :(

when will grunge be back in...found a shirt on the street the other day...that i kept :oops:

Vintage Austin Reed? Nice. From Ebay?

I picked my husband up an amazing wool Austin Reed coat from a charity shop a couple of years ago and I think I love it more than he does. :oops:

Staples: 4 Vest tops & 2 new cardigans
Necessary: A new Green padded Parka coat
Treat: Christopher Kane (for TS) dress... which will be worn on my birthday for my mates wedding next month

All from topshop.com & should arrive Monday.

Since I can't find any colourful and non-boring clothes I like, I thought I'd see if I could find some colourful shoes instead. I can tolerate heels better than I could when heavier, and my feet are a more standard shape, so there are more options than there were. Tried on these:

014654_411_1.jpg

and these

Riva%20Shoes%20Melody%20Green%20Leather.jpg

but decided to think about it a bit more and didn't get either.

E2A: actually that's a bad photo of the green ones, they are more like this:

U82610DENS360.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom