Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anne Harvey :eek:

There must be niche internet retailers that do stuff surely? There was that site that sells dresses whose name I can't remember for instance (although as I recall they stopped doing bigger sizes).

collectif.:mad:

ann harvey isn't that bad. some nice stuff - bit like wallis for bigger women.

expensive, though.

I don't think I posted a pic before but I got this skirt...

62485_md.jpg

I love it, but my sister really really hates it :D

you're sister is clearly the idiot, not you.

Indeed.

I went into Clarks and tried on a couple of things, then Mr K fortuitously rang me from the Clarks discount village (with a further discount card in his hand) to ask what size the boy's feet are. So I've texted him details of the shoes I want and am keeping my fingers crossed that he can find them :D

I think I'm going to have to check out Dotty P's and New Look - two shops I don't go into much (I actually hate shopping) but you all seem to have found some lovely stuff there. and I like the cat dress :)

I'm trying to find a sequiny dress but haven't found one I like yet….

There's a silver sequin shift dress in Dotty P's that looks well nice - I fingered it earlier :D but didn't have time to try on.

Thanks! This one feels quite nice on, it has a a nice weight to it and a good lining. Now I just need an excuse to wear it out!

I saw a black sequinned waistcoat in Dorothy Perkins that I wanted to try on, but didn't. It sounds a bit wierd, but is quite nice. Oooh, there are three sequinny ones on their site, I like them all, possibly the top one the most though, I like that it has a sequin trim rather than all over.

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webap...556&parent_category_rn=185547&langId=-1&top=Y

oooh, but someone did say they'd seen one in a shop, might've been moose. So if you're out in town then have a look.

:D DP are getting a bit weird in that some things in the shop aren't online and vice versa, so worth a look if you're in town anyway.

you after anything in particular Rubes?
Just, you know, anything NICE that isn't BLACK or GREY. ARGH!!! Oh well, I give up. I have resigned myself to wearing the same old gloomy crap till the summer stuff comes in again.

I could actually get into a getcutie dress now, but I don't think I can quite justify the expense...

Thank you both :)
ShiftyJunior likes it. I've been prancing about wondering if it's a bit too titty, (I've decided to layer it up with a vest for decency) and he said "do you like your new dress?" "i dunno..." i said. "It's nice. You could wear it to a wedding"
:confused: huh?
So i guess this is my wedding dress.
:hmm:

We all need a wedding outfit ;)

I like shiftyjunior - can you send him over here to give me compliments please? :D

This

PF050%20Black%20Uttam%20Uttam%20Aliyah.jpg

And this

PF049%20Black%20Uttam%20Alida.jpg

And a black mini skirt from Zara which has a grey and white print of roses and skulls :)
I really like the first one. See - THAT's the sort of thing I want, something that's actually attractive, god forbid. Not minging huge checked shirts in ugly colours, or black tops with fucking power shoulders.

e2a: basically I'm frustrated all over again at the lack of choice in plus sizes, because actually I have quite a bit more choice now I'm a bit smaller than I did before, but it's still quite limited.

I really like the first one. See - THAT's the sort of thing I want, something that's actually attractive, god forbid. Not minging huge checked shirts in ugly colours, or black tops with fucking power shoulders.

there is a real shortage of nice stuff in general - the eighties thing is very difficult and uninspiring... and then, like always, there's even less choice in plus sizes. I know what you mean though. a year ago there was so much more attractive stuff in the shops - and then a year/eighteen months before that there were some gorgeous things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom