Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a minor "it's payday and I'm going on holiday in a month" spree:

dressing gown (£25), as my 10 year old turquoise leopard print towelling robe has too many dodgy henna stains and singe marks etc:
240x360prodtemplate

work shirts (£9. and £15.50):
240x360prodtemplate

240x360prodtemplate

except the second one is in cream.
for holiday (£16):
13820460.jpg

and these are chffon, to match (£17.50)
13920460.jpg

I have been on a proper spree this week.

- New pair of Merrells (black)
- Black Mantaray parka from Debenhams
- Oushka handbag

I just got this
NK049%20Black%20Hettie.jpg

I thought it looked quite nice but the foal has just said 'that looks howwible mummy' :(

I shall ignore him though, on the basis that he refuses to wear any of the really nice jumpers he has and will only wear fleeces :mad:

It's a very nice dress, trashy. I don't think you should be taking style advice from a toddler. ;)

I bet they'll all look great on you!

I'm waiting for this dress to come back into stock:

41tMbGlqllL._SL500_SX182_SH35_.jpg

Yesterday there was one 10, today one 8.... all I want is a 12 :oops: :D

I bet they'll all look great on you!

I'm waiting for this dress to come back into stock:

41tMbGlqllL._SL500_SX182_SH35_.jpg

Yesterday there was one 10, today one 8.... all I want is a 12 :oops: :D

:D You just have to keep lurking!

I think the gold skirt might be a bit short. :hmm:

Bee, that dress is lusho :)

I think I might need to buy a pair of new shoes today. Y'know, walkable-wearable shoes that are smart enough for work, have a bit of a heel and generally dress up a skirt or dress. So expect to find me browsing in Clarks at lunchtime :D

I've really been trying not to get stuck wearing black and grey all winter again but apart from the green coat I've totally failed. Everything in the shops is black, grey, at best dark purple. Any suggestions for nice tops/dresses, size 22, in non-dreary colours?

NB I do prefer at least 3/4 length sleeves in winter except possibly on going-out type clothes.
Well I have been through the entire Evans, M&S, Monsoon, Debenhams, Simply Be and Dorothy Perkins websites and found bugger all. Where else does 22? I'm still a bit vague about this.

I've ordered one shirt off the Debenhams website but am a bit dubious about it fitting and let's face it, it's still a fairly dreary colour, albeit with a pattern <sigh>

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_18928_1157726_-1

It's a very nice dress, trashy. I don't think you should be taking style advice from a toddler. ;)

My mum had a look at it last night and confirmed that my tits are too big for it :rolleyes:

Oh damn. Anyway I really wanted the cat one. I might get the long sleeved cat one instead. What do you think of it?

Is it cute or grim? I can't decide :D

K1268%20Black%20Yumi%20Long%20Sleeve%20Cat%20Print%20Knitted%20Dress.jpg

Will I look like a mad cat lady? :(

My mum had a look at it last night and confirmed that my tits are too big for it :rolleyes:

Oh damn. Anyway I really wanted the cat one. I might get the long sleeved cat one instead. What do you think of it?

Is it cute or grim? I can't decide :D

K1268%20Black%20Yumi%20Long%20Sleeve%20Cat%20Print%20Knitted%20Dress.jpg

Will I look like a mad cat lady? :(

Ah. I have dithered about this very dress myself. I decided that I didn't like those gathered sleeves and I might feel like a bit of a prick wearing it on teh school run(I can imagine what shiftyjunior would have to say about that) but I do like it and I'm sure if I saw someone else wearing it I'd think what good taste they had.

I bought a dress today. It's quite nice. Now I'm going to stop spending money.

oh :( well I might make an exception for you on that basis...

Dress is like this
Y21754_001.jpg

but it's purple and pink instead of this green and black thing.
I was looking for a dainty daytime date dress and I think this works

Yay... get it :) (I bought the owl dress)

Wasn't sure if you were thinking of ebay or not. I'm at home most of this weekend doing erm homely stuff :D otherwise would have to be couple of weeks time - got a wedding next weekend.

Well I have been through the entire Evans, M&S, Monsoon, Debenhams, Simply Be and Dorothy Perkins websites and found bugger all. Where else does 22? I'm still a bit vague about this.

I've ordered one shirt off the Debenhams website but am a bit dubious about it fitting and let's face it, it's still a fairly dreary colour, albeit with a pattern <sigh>

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_18928_1157726_-1

ann harvey
also La Redoute and very.co.uk (although not every style)

Yay... get it :) (I bought the owl dress)

Wasn't sure if you were thinking of ebay or not. I'm at home most of this weekend doing erm homely stuff :D otherwise would have to be couple of weeks time - got a wedding next weekend.

I was joking about the ebay thing silly! :D

If you want me to drop them round, let me know. :)

Only if you're down my way anyway :) give me a bell if you are heading down, not planning on being out anywhere, but just in case.

Anne Harvey :eek:

There must be niche internet retailers that do stuff surely? There was that site that sells dresses whose name I can't remember for instance (although as I recall they stopped doing bigger sizes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom