Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
New boots! The slightly prettier, heeled ones I wanted were out of stock so might get those in the sale *fingers crossed* but I got these for general wandering about places in, they just arrived :)

size3.png

2 pairs of jeans - first is size 10, blue, straight leg jeans from New Look, which are a weeeeee bit on the tight side :mad: but I bought em anyway, cos I'm desperate to be a size 10 :oops:

2nd pair is a pair of size 10 Dotty P, black skinny jeans. see above re size comment :oops:
Why not buy a size 12 which will fit and be comfy? I think you'll find you look slimmer because your clothes won't look too small. 10 is just a number :p

Bought new clumping around shoes for the winter. stacked wedge heel will make me taller and insulate me from the cold, and have give in them for comfort. They look orthopaedic in the black when on though. :(

1402195620_exlg.jpg

I really need a dress for New Year. I've lost some weight recently and want to look fabulous and wear a lovely dress which show off how fab I feel....

I like the look of this but at almost a hundred quid it's a bit out of my budget (I'm thinking £40, max)....

41Ir7Big%2BRL._SL500_SX182_SH35_.jpg

any suggestions?

From Wallis, there's this black shift dress £20 down from £60

New boots! The slightly prettier, heeled ones I wanted were out of stock so might get those in the sale *fingers crossed* but I got these for general wandering about places in, they just arrived :)

size3.png
I think those were the same ones I got and ended up sending back (size issues, and somehow they didn't look right with the sort of clothes I normally wear). But nice boots they are.

Why not buy a size 12 which will fit and be comfy? I think you'll find you look slimmer because your clothes won't look too small. 10 is just a number :p

I know... the size 12 were actually a bit saggy round the bum... so I took em back and bought size 10 bootcuts from Next instead... Next are slightly more generous in their sizing :oops:

Hehe. I already had a look on the website but can't find it. :D

I found it, but between me buying a size 12 this morning for £27.70, and now (when there are only size 10's left), the price is in line with other reductions from £99 and it's priced at £69.30 :confused:
Which means that I got it for £40 less than list price *huzzah!*
*smug* *gloat*
Glad I didn't listen to my Mum this morning and bought more clothes against her advice :p

i got a cute dress from a wee shop in leeds the other day - can't find the exact one but it looks a bit like the one of the right with the polkadotted skirt :)
IMG_9547.jpg

41zWMVhidaL._SL500_SX182_SH35_.jpg

I hope they fit. 1p delivery at M&S so worked out cheaper than going to a store to try them on (especially as Angel don't have them in so have already wasted £2).

Bloody hell my mini adventure with these boots continues! After I first saw them on here I dithered then my one of my preferred sizes was not available so I ordered a 5 which were too big. So I went for 4.5 and still too big. So now I have returned 2 pairs of boots and now waiting for the size 4 to be delivered....:D It's been frustrating though I'm not planning on wearing them till my borked broken foot gets better.

I'm currently considering a tie-dye type dress from Vero Moda as ASOS to wear with them.

i got a cute dress from a wee shop in leeds the other day - can't find the exact one but it looks a bit like the one of the right with the polkadotted skirt :)
IMG_9547.jpg

that's lovely fpg :) I wish I could buy myself fancy dresses - all my clothes are so dull! I think it's because I hate shopping. I am trying though

thanks! i hate shopping too - i have to check the mannequins and bug the stylish shop assistants to decide what actually goes together... i have no sense of style :oops:
that sparkly dress isn't boring though - it's lovely!

invisibleplanet all the items that you have posted up recently have been classic and beautiful....hats off to you...:)

Aww, thanks moonsi til *beaming smile*

I also bought some tops
0109-3335-1097T00-062_01_191_204.jpg

I had my eye on for a while, then they sold out of medium, then one miraculously appeared in stock (£19 down from £49 - white silk cotton)

And also this at £17 down from £59 (ivory silk)
0109-6665-1586L00-038_01_191_204.jpg

Again, just trying to stick to relatively classic pieces to build my new wardrobe. Going up a size has cost a fortune, but I'm over 40 now, and going up from a 10 to a 12 is my middle aged spread :D

cheers, although I'm not sure about it as it's not got sequins all over, which is what I was hoping for... but maybe the pattern is nice :hmm:

eek - I have to buy it before 2pm if I want to get my delivery in time!!!

i really like the colour. buy it (buy a few if you're indecisive like me and can't decide?) try them on, and return the one's you don't like?

Don't listen to me - I'm over 40 and would buy the black one and maybe spend the rest of the £40 budget on some accessories (underwear, lacy tights, maybe a belt and then some cake with the change) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom