Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are lovely. I just like the swishyness of the skirt on the other one.

I will admit to just having bought the black one invisibleplanet posted as it was too good a bargain to resist at £20...:oops: I also bought a £10 blouse , purple vintage style one with flowers in order to get free P&P.

This thread is officially dangerous for me...:D

maybe I should buy both and send one back. the big question is, if I buy it/them, will it arrive by next Tuesday, do you think?!?!

That sounds like a plan. I reckon they would arrive in plenty time. The one I bought also comes in purple...:)

It does, but only in small and large, while the black is only in medium: http://www.wallis.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...&sort_field=Relevance&searchTerm=sequin+shift

Personally, I prefer the cap-sleeved style and think it's more floaty and a better price, esp. if it only gets worn a few times in it's lifetime.
Plus, it could be worn anywhere if a shrug or cardigan is added. A waist-belt will give it another styling option. Also, I favour the floaty cap-sleeved dress because it will be comfy to dance in and less sweaty, whereas the more fitted style isn't going to be as comfy sitting down.

Oooh I may have taken the last small in the black though the way things are going it may be a few months before I can say I'm a small or size 10 again!

I totally agree with you on this dress for dancing, the general cut of it and adding belts. It's almost like a sequined tea dress...:)

Oooh I may have taken the last small in the black though the way things are going it may be a few months before I can say I'm a small or size 10 again!

I totally agree with you on this dress for dancing, the general cut of it and adding belts. It's almost like a sequined tea dress...:)

you did take the last in the small :mad: :D

I think I might buy the purple in both and then send one back... crikey - is that a crazy decision?

I'm still not sure about the £20 one... the way it kinda bunches up over the waist..... but hey, tis only £20!!! but now I have to buy them both in purple :mad:

Both are lovely. I just like the swishyness of the skirt on the other one.

I will admit to just having bought the black one invisibleplanet posted as it was too good a bargain to resist at £20...:oops: I also bought a £10 blouse , purple vintage style one with flowers in order to get free P&P.

This thread is officially dangerous for me...:D

Oooh naughty ;)

I still prefer the purple :D it's quirkier!

eta: i mean the one without the belt...

oh man, i just love urban outfitters clothes... why must it be so expensive?!
5416427290001_Grey_sm1.jpg

I was with my friend, and she decided upon a peek into primark, seeing as it was Monday night and thus less AIDS-y than normal.

It wasn't actually that bad, jeez, for once it was somewhat quiet even. Mad stuff.

I got:

some really fucking bright coloured boxers - woo hoo; red, blue n green visible boxer line oo laaa
a scarf
a purple hoodie
a red long sleaved t-shirt
a stupid floppy warm "peaked" winter beanie hat thing

For like £19.90 :hmm:

It seems fucking obscene really. Either their profit margins are really low, or their sweatshop workers are getting a below-inflation wage increase this year... :oops:

I love those pj's. :cool:

I got this today because I've lost my newish little purse and don't want to have to take my big everyday one out all the time.

59030689_m1.jpg

I also got these but in grey with a darker scalloped edge. I wanted fingerless for driving. I had the gloves with the flap over mitten last year but the loop broke after about 2 days so they just flap about. :mad:

59206843_m1.jpg

I love those pj's. :cool:

I also got these but in grey with a darker scalloped edge. I wanted fingerless for driving. I had the gloves with the flap over mitten last year but the loop broke after about 2 days so they just flap about. :mad:

59206843_m1.jpg

Cheers! Topshop turn up good things like those PJs :)

I really like those fingerless gloves/armwarmers. I go though that with mittens almost every year when the loop comes undone..! I picked up a pair from Gap not too long ago, which have lasted so far...

Cheers! Topshop turn up good things like those PJs :)

I really like those fingerless gloves/armwarmers. I go though that with mittens almost every year when the loop comes undone..! I picked up a pair from Gap not too long ago, which have lasted so far...

I really like them because most of my coats/jackets are a funny length sleeve too. :rolleyes:

I want some nice black ones to go with my leopard jacket for all the time I spend smoking in beer gardens. Might try gap and H&M.

I have a few pairs of the arms/fingerless ones. First pair were a gift from Urban Outfitters and the next 2 pairs were under £4 from H&M.

I also have a pair of the mitten fingerless ones and the hoop has unhooped but it's easy easy enough to sew back but on fashion balance I prefer the long mitten ones...:)

LadyLDN, those pyjamas are AWESOME :D Must get some. I got some great summer pjs from Topshop: yellow vest with a picture of a Fab lolly, and indecently skimpy lolly-print boxers. Mr K approved ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom