Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace 21/22 Season: Vieira in the Area

r u going hashtag?
I've thought hard about it. I have visited the den many times, and not just for palace matches, but have not been to the new ground. Sitting in the middle of lions as an eagle is a bit too much. I shall watch on the box with a few beers. Cheers.

They're shit most places to be fair, and we don't even have any near our ground now.
I always used to have 1 in the Griffin before games when we were at Griffin Park.
I don't eat meat anymore so prob' a good thing.

Last edited:
yes, infamous. some suspect the food at the den is why we always had low attendances (they've all been killed off)
There is no reason why those horrible little burger things would not have travelled between grounds. Like I say, I visited the Den on a few occasions when palace were not playing or I couldn't make it to the away game

I see from yesterday that the great Don Rogers has a stand named after him, likewise Barry Kitchener today. You know you are old when you can remember seeing both players play 😟

Never saw Don Rogers, too young, but for some reason he was a legend in our household.

outclassed us for 15 minutes. we had the better chances. our team is worth about £5, yours is worth 80 million or something.

Back
Top Bottom