Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace 21/22 Season: Vieira in the Area

skysports-thomas-tuchel-chelsea_5369824.jpg

Why is this guy not in? Hes the manager of the best club side in the world and kept his team in the top 3 and into another final despite Nadine Dorries' threats that we were on "borrowed time".
Otherwise yeah, give it Moyesy.

This was after the final whistle. You'd think Chelsea had lost.

argt i hate that sing even when you loose attitude.

much rather the stoney frosty silence after we loose. it sends a message to our overpaid privilaged players and the club "we pay £30 at least of our money to watch this."

all that PASSION! LOYALTY! THE BEST FANS!

give over palace, ffs.

argt i hate that sing even when you loose attitude...
Agree sometimes. Depends on the context / occasion / journey. I think our support at the end of that game in particular was a rallying cry for the current optimism and achievements of the season. It felt appropriate. But occasionally the 'always sing' thing does get a bit hollow. Zaha walked off without acknowledging the fans (presumably cos he wasn't feeling the vibe) but then apologised on social media, and got a lot of support for his position actually.

Anyway Lankum did a good song about this (well the opening line anyway, but any excuse :D ).

I know it will upset our Palace brothers but I hope you lose at least 1 of your games and we win our last one so we can finish above you :thumbs:

Potentially very dangerous situation for Pat there.
Some football fans really can be dicks sometimes.

Last edited:
Well, I voted for them to go down - Lumpy turning down Palace because he wanted a big club
I also remember the ZDS cup final in 1981 when we beat them and they slunked of the pitch at the final whistle.
Well fuck Everton, their so called fans, their manager. :mad:

I heard a rumour that Wan Bissaka might be following in Zaha's footsteps and returning from the dark side, possibly on loan.

Back
Top Bottom