Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Croatia vs England - (SF) - 19:00 - 11/07/2018

You're getting trolled ddraig Just ignore it. Report the fuck out of it if you must but stop responding and maybe the trolling might stop.
Can see that from some people, others are quite serious though
And I will not accept or ignore accusations of racism or xenophobia, never and it's not on at all

And I will not accept or ignore accusations of racism or xenophobia, never and it's not on at all

Just report it then. Let the mods deal with it. Because all you're doing is making it worse.

I'm not inclined to argue with you. But for the record I'm not accusing you of rascism or xenophobia. It just amused me that your reply was basically the same as the old 'some of my best friends are black' trope. Which as far as I am aware has always been used for comic effect.

This is alredy more effort than it deserves.

I'm not inclined to argue with you. But for the record I'm not accusing you of rascism or xenophobia. It just amused me that your reply was basically the same as the old 'some of my best friends are black' trope. Which as far as I am aware has always been used for comic effect.

This is alredy more effort than it deserves.
Thank you for not accusing me of racism or xenophobia, appreciate that
Wish others wouldn't make these really really out of order and false accusations as it's not a joking matter

You might not be xenophobic, but you're a serial shit-stirring titbugle. Now shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck off, you virus.
awww, another triggered englund fan with a headache today? :(
why do you think you can tell me to shut up and fuck off?
you lost, get over it, start up the hurt clock again

I don't really understand why Southgate only made 1 sub in the 90 minutes, even that was late on and was a like for like.

Croatia had so much space in midfield you could see the equaliser coming a mile away. Would have liked to have seen Delph get some game time last night - would have been able to help Henderson out and think he's very underrated in midfield.

Also think the correct call would have been Vardy for Kane just after HT. Thought he was meant to be plan B. Admittedly a very brave decision to take off England's captain and best player (although not in form)

Just think Southgate was too stubborn with how he wanted to play and which players to use. He just wouldn't change his system when it obviously wasn't working and stuck with underperforming players (Young, Dele, Kane) when there were options on the bench. Will never understand Young over Rose.

awww, another triggered englund fan with a headache today? :(
why do you think you can tell me to shut up and fuck off?
you lost, get over it, start up the hurt clock again
No, nobhead. Just yet another poster who is fed up with you making idiotic posts like this one on threads like this one. Just shut the fuck up.

I don't really understand why Southgate only made 1 sub in the 90 minutes, even that was late on and was a like for like.

Croatia had so much space in midfield you could see the equaliser coming a mile away. Would have liked to have seen Delph get some game time last night - would have been able to help Henderson out and think he's very underrated in midfield.

Also think the correct call would have been Vardy for Kane just after HT. Thought he was meant to be plan B. Admittedly a very brave decision to take off England's captain and best player (although not in form)

Just think Southgate was too stubborn with how he wanted to play and which players to use. He just wouldn't change his system when it obviously wasn't working and stuck with underperforming players (Young, Dele, Kane) when there were options on the bench. Will never understand Young over Rose.
Not sure it would have changed much, though. Henderson needed to come off much earlier imo. Croatia owned him second half. Not convinced Vardy would have done much, tbh. He wouldn't have had the service.

No, nobhead. Just yet another poster who is fed up with you making idiotic posts like this one on threads like this one. Just shut the fuck up.
boohoo
thought you were off in post 1146 :confused:
STOP TELLING ME TO SHUT UP you pompous idiot, it will never work, understand

boohoo
thought you were off in post 1146 :confused:
STOP TELLING ME TO SHUT UP you pompous idiot, it will never work, understand
You know why I posted that, don't you? Because you were shitting all over this thread. You still are. Every post you make that isn't about the match - ie pretty much all of them - is you shitting on the thread. Take it somewhere else.

You know why I posted that, don't you? Because you were shitting all over this thread. You still are. Every post you make that isn't about the match - ie pretty much all of them - is you shitting on the thread. Take it somewhere else.
You posted it because you think you can tell people what to do and where to post
suggest you stop it and get over yourself

why not ask him? send him a tweet Gareth Southgate (@GarethSouthgate) | Twitter

I think Vardy was possibly carrying an injury too?

It was said very early on, possibly even before the tournament, that Southgate does leave it late to make subs. To be fair, IIRC Croatia hadn't made a single sub, as we went into ET with 7 (S-E-V-E-N) subs still to be played. Could be wrong on that though, does sound barmy.

Certainly feels like something should have been done to address the clear trouble England had in the second half. What that would have been, I've no idea, because I play football in parks.

I am bewildered as to what ddraig is trying to achieve with any of these posts. Is it to try to get England fans to feel disappointed with making it to the semi-final of the World Cup? It seems to be. If so, that’s a well cunty thing to even try to aim for. If not, I’m really at a loss as to what it’s all about

ETA: not just ddraig, either, but he’s clearly the most persistent at it.

I am bewildered as to what ddraig is trying to achieve with any of these posts. Is it to try to get England fans to feel disappointed with making it to the semi-final of the World Cup? It seems to be. If so, that’s a well cunty thing to even try to aim for. If not, I’m really at a loss as to what it’s all about

ETA: not just ddraig, either, but he’s clearly the most persistent at it.
why would I want to make a team's fans disappointed they got further than usual?? :confused:
I've said englund played well, showed discipline and togetherness and the manager was good and even the fans behaved themselves

I'm the most persistent as responding to quite a few people, the usual ones and a bunch extra, that's it

why would I want to make a team's fans disappointed they got further than usual?? :confused:
I've said englund played well, showed discipline and togetherness and the manager was good and even the fans behaved themselves

I'm the most persistent as responding to quite a few people, the usual ones and a bunch extra, that's it
So what on earth is the point of your many posts on this thread? Blowed if I can figure it out. Is it an attempt to get as many people as possible to find you irritating?

Back
Top Bottom