Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

France vs Belgium - (SF) - 19:00 - 10/07/2018

Not sure how I feel. Was expecting Belgium to win. Would rather lose to Belgium. The French are clearly very good. Their tougher route to the final will stand them in good stead against us. But they are more beatable than Belgium. I think.

Not sure how I feel. Was expecting Belgium to win. Would rather lose to Belgium. The French are clearly very good. Their tougher route to the final will stand them in good stead against us. But they are more beatable than Belgium. I think.

But they did beat Belgium...

France were so amazing that they managed to score a total of one goal from a set piece against the spurs defence.

#magnifique

If we get past Croatia I can't say I saw much about France that would worry me. I would rather play them than a Belgium side firing on all cylinders.

Proof if proof be needed, that Fellaini, is shit.

So shit that France detailed the (one time) most expensive footballer, Pogba, to nullify his obvious and very real threat?

Dunno if BBC/ITV picked up on it but Liam Brady and Eamonn Dunpphy have just praised Pogba's new-found discipline after RTÉ ran a montaimge of h frustrating Fellaini/just getting to the ball ahead of him, time after time

Hazard. KDB was terrible, Lukaku just had one of those days and Fellaini was about 1/3 of the player he was against Brazil.

Yep. Cos Pogba sacrificed his own game to wrap up Pogba.

Lukaku got no service and then lost his mojo. God knows why they left Chadli on corners.

So shit that France detailed the (one time) most expensive footballer, Pogba, to nullify his obvious and very real threat?

Dunno if BBC/ITV picked up on it but Liam Brady and Eamonn Dunpphy have just praised Pogba's new-found discipline after RTÉ ran a montaimge of h frustrating Fellaini/just getting to the ball ahead of him, time after time
Never rated him, since watching when he started at Everton and was amazed Man Utd paid so much for him.

Being able to play football well is a skill, being tall (and having shit hair) isn't :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom