Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brazil vs Belgium (QF) - 19:00 - 06/07/2018

Wow. How did Brazil only score one goal. What a game.

And Fellaini - where did he get that from? Proved me wrong.

He has that in him - for two or three games a season while he was at Everton there were games when he was literally unplayable, it was like watching an atomic blast compete against haybales. Sadly one of them was the 4-4 that ended up costing United the league, and they bought him off us.

He has that in him - for two or three games a season while he was at Everton there were games when he was literally unplayable, it was like watching an atomic blast compete against haybales. Sadly one of them was the 4-4 that ended up costing United the league, and they bought him off us.
Glad you said this.

Fellani's become a bit of a joke lately, but when he was at Everton he looked genuinely exciting, one of the best players in the Prem for me. He was immense.

The difference since he joined ManU is night as day*. Not sure what happened

*He's not as bad for ManU as people, say, though.

"Crackled with stories, twinkled with great skill and [somethinged] with dazzling (?) goals."

Can't argue with that. Depending on the something.

Love the Belgian huddles at the end. Lukaku has led one, Kompany this one.

Mrs SI just said "Look what a team Belgium are...Brazil aren't a team, they're just players on a pitch"

kompany what a player he is, no spring chicken and had loads of injurys.
One of the most under rated players in the world in my opinion.
Pleased the media darlings are out of it

We laughed when Moyes, bought Fellaini, and pissed ourselves when he played that game where his only touch was a box to box run, from one side of the pitch...to right off the other side of the pitch.

But he’s still there, two managers later. Even captains the team. When the lanky twats used right, he’s bloody good.

We laughed when Moyes, bought Fellaini, and pissed ourselves when he played that game where his only touch was a box to box run, from one side of the pitch...to right off the other side of the pitch.

But he’s still there, two managers later. Even captains the team. When the lanky twats used right, he’s bloody good.
I'd fancy him against Drago :cool:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom