Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sweden vs England (QF) - 15:00 - 07/07/2018

How's everybody this morning? I feel like a carrier bag of piss being hit with a tire iron. But I don't care.
TBH, I had a large dominos after the game, then fell asleep and missed most of Russia v Croatia. Got the hang over out of the way before I went to bed. Feel fine today, and planning a wobble round a couple of pubs in the sun.

now we know why no close up england fans

Dhg3cy_X0_AAgv0x.jpg

I went to the pub. I was listening on the radio, the commentary is better for me. Unfortunately this is about 40 seconds ahead of the TV. I think people mostly found it amusing my early reactions to the goals. Rather than annoying. But you can’t just stand stock still, in silence till everyone’s caught up. Home with a kebab for the Russia Croatia penalties, bit hung over. 28 years. Bring it on. :D

Anything from now on is a bonus.

The pub we were going to was full. They weren't letting anybody in so we yomped around Victoria in that fucking heat for half an hour following vague vanishing rumours of other pubs until we found a little backstreet place... that wasn't showing the football.

So it ended up with three different groups of us watching on phone screens outside, all with different delays on the stream and cheering goals for two minutes in stages.

We're in the semi final. :D What the fuck is going on?

Back
Top Bottom