Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sweden vs England (QF) - 15:00 - 07/07/2018

really? so no one can support a team that's playing engerlund and not expect abuse?
I've said good goals and saves and discipline and engerlund deserved the win and I still deserve abuse? I made about 2 or 3 posts saying cmon Switzerland and people can't take that? bit pathetic isn't it? especially seeing as you won n all
Why should I accept abuse? would you accept it?
Wtf has the boards being based in Brixton got to do with anything?
Boo hoo.

Why do you spell England like that, btw?

e2a telling that the first thing you do is be a cunt again instead of just celebrating, sad really
I'm pretty sure he was celebrating. That's how you celebrate when somebody is rooting for anybody but your team. You laugh at them and take the piss when 'they' lose.

Yeah, the group game was meaningless - Belgium are very impressive though. Not sure it's my "ideal" match for he final, I'd rather we were playing South Samoa in the final.

Belgium are impressive, but France's standard is why my "It's coming home" is firmly tongue in cheek.

If we get to the final, its a 2 horse race where anything can happen. Mentally, Belgium will be more beatable. Tbh the France performance against Argentina scarred me:eek:

I'm gonna sort some records out to play at an engerlish mate's party who will no doubt be celebrating so off now
well done cunty for displaying how much of a cunt you can be, yet again :facepalm:

really? so no one can support a team that's playing engerlund and not expect abuse?
I've said good goals and saves and discipline and engerlund deserved the win and I still deserve abuse? I made about 2 or 3 posts saying cmon Switzerland and people can't take that? bit pathetic isn't it? especially seeing as you won n all
Why should I accept abuse? would you accept it?
Wtf has the boards being based in Brixton got to do with anything?
You don't deserve abuse. England were playing Sweden but that is not really important is it?
Well it might be to England supporters because they won. The fact that Brixton is in England might have some impact too. There is a place in Stockwell known as "Little Portugal" but I am not sure where little Wales is in London. England beat SWEDEN to make it to the semifinals of the World Cup. I know you don't want to celebrate this fact but a lot of other posters might. :)

You don't deserve abuse. England were playing Sweden but that is not really important is it?
Well it might be to England supporters because they won. The fact that Brixton is in England might have some impact too. There is a place in Stockwell known as "Little Portugal" but I am not sure where little Wales is in London. England beat SWEDEN to make it to the semifinals of the World Cup. I know you don't want to celebrate this fact but a lot of other posters might. :)
The Walha are all around you, Saxon, this is our country, you lot merely immigrants

I had to post this as Hipipol, the Brand, wont survive without at least one mentalist anti Engurlish rant, however unrelated it may be to the discourse then on going........

No, which is unusual, because the fonts have generally been amongst the highlights of this tournament.

And, no, that isn't sarcasm, I do actually mean it.
No, the Swedish, German and Colombian fonts have all been absolutely shocking. Makes it so difficult to distinguish between the As and Rs for me. Glad they’ve all gone home. While I’m ranting, the Belgian shirt is pretty shit too.

I'm gonna sort some records out to play at an engerlish mate's party who will no doubt be celebrating so off now
well done cunty for displaying how much of a cunt you can be, yet again :facepalm:
Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm now in that grey area between getting a mild hangover but it being too early to start drinking again without having to go out for a couple more.
Yeah same. I've just eaten everything I could lay my hands on to even myself out.

Back
Top Bottom