Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crap Hooligans

Don't want to 'like' such a sorry tale, but fuck me that's some poor luck!

I was only about 16, time heals all wounds and as Mr Morrissey once said:

"I can laugh about it now, but at the time it was terrible."

I still have a real dislike of all things 'Boro and WBA where I was arrested for getting beaten up by their fans and the police. :D

saw several EDL tyle wankers on the train up and back again, but saw no sign of Tommy Cuntinson at the game. But that wasn't in Lutonia, and may have been a bit too far for ol' noncey to go without an enterage.

I was sat near that cock Kevin Carroll (though, strangely, he disappeared after a few minutes).

Which one? The original MiG, or the EDL knob who uses his name as a pseudonym?
What so let me get this right- Steven Lennon took on the name of a 'top boy' from Luton's firm? And he didn't get his arse handed to him?

I was sat near that cock Kevin Carroll (though, strangely, he disappeared after a few minutes).
his interview about getting chased by an 'asian' weilding a shotgun goes down as one of the biggest loads of shite I have ever heard.

Fedayn said:
From what I hear the original MiG fella is not a bad lad?!

Only ever exchanged pleasantries with him. Seemed OK, but wouldn't claim to know him.

One things for sure, he's got to be better than the EDL knob.

I was in Porto watching the Portugal England game in the world cup before last. England lost. The local car parking guys all gave me a hug and said they were sorry. Then they let me off the parking fee.

Heh. I like this thread, it's got me reminiscing about all the ridiculous games of football I've been to. Anyway so I went to see I think it was an FA Trophy final sometime in the mid/late 70s which was held at Griffin Park. Barnet (obvs non-league at the time) were playing and their "firm" - mainly young teenagers by the looks of it - were giving it the large one at the Brentford end (the old Royal Oak for anyone that remembers it). I saw a huddle right at the back of the end, by the back wall and a couple of guys acting as look outs. Then they all sauntered off nonchalantly, so I went to see what they'd done. They'd tagged the back wall "Barnet Boys Kick to Kill" - using a biro.

If anyone can beat that kind of tastiness, pwopah naughtiness etc, I'd like to hear it.

CUM ON YOU WAAAANKERS! LETS BE 'AVING IT!

*runs away*

I worked in a pub near wearmouth bridge that got Newcastle supporters in on a Newcastle/Sunderland matchday at Roker. The boss used to unchain the fire escapes so if the Sunderland fighty types got wind and turned up the Newcastle supporters could all pile out the back as the Makkams assaulted the front

Fighting over footy teams...What a waste of energy:D

I like the fact the landlord clearly wasn't too bothered about people burning to death in a fire but didn't want a fight in his pub :D

The only incident I can think of was Wycombe vs Chelsea Carling cup semi final 1st leg, I lived in London but travelled out to Wycombe to watch the game ( drew 1-1 :D ) everything was fine until I got on the train and it was full of chelsea fans (and I had my Wycombe shirt on ). One bloke decided to give me some shit but was rapidly told to sit down and shut up by most of the other chelsea fans :D

My mate "Northern Jamie" was wearing a Spurs scarf and got kicked in the shins very hard at Finsbury Park Tube station once by a gooner who had a few goon mates with him. He said it bloody hurt a lot but he didn't retaliate.

I got fined £150 for taking 3 steps onto the pitch at Elland Road a few years back.

16:30ish onwards for a few seconds.

Back
Top Bottom