Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Football hooliganism is back in fashion

"It [the T-shirt] was only supposed to be between friends. And until it went public I didn't realise how badly it affected people."

Ah, only between friends then, does that make it ok? Except, if you wear it in public, it's not just between friends.

"Because of my own actions, I have lost my home, my job, my friends, my family and relationship. And it's deserved - I don't think it's any less than I deserve."
Sorry because he was taken to task over it? twat.
Still got his teeth though

66616369-11639693-image-a-9_1673860808150.jpg

66616373-11639693-image-a-8_1673860784569.jpg

66616375-11639693-image-a-10_1673860852453.jpg

“A man has been charged with assaulting an Arsenal player after a match at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday, 15 January.

Joseph Watts, 35 (23.06.87) of Hackney was charged on Tuesday, 17 January with assault by beating, going onto an area adjacent to playing area and throwing a missile onto a football playing area, both contrary to the Football (Offences) Act 1991.

“He is due to appear at Highbury Magistrates’ Court on Friday, 17 February."

(Source: Metropolitan Police)

"To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds
For the ashes of his fathers
And the temples of his gods,

"And for the tender mother
Who dandled him to rest,
And for the wife who nurses
His baby at her breast,
And for the holy maidens
Who feed the eternal flame,--
To save them from false Sextus
That wrought the deed of shame?

"Hew down the bridge, Sir Consul,
With all the speed ye may;
I, with two more to help me,
Will hold the foe in play.
In yon strait path a thousand
May well be stopped by three:
Now who will stand on either hand,
And keep the bridge with me?"

yes, funny to see how they've framed it. our lads against nasty foreigners. the idea - which may be true - that they were 'protecting families and kids' seems to be the justification.

yes, funny to see how they've framed it. our lads against nasty foreigners. the idea - which may be true - that they were 'protecting families and kids' seems to be the justification.
yea but that's kind of exactly what happened?

there was an incident last week at the home tie where the equivalent AZ fans, who were in the "home" stands, celebrated their goal and got abuse from the West Ham fans around them. Stewards ended up moving them away to a different part of the ground. But there was nothing physical.

I don't know if this is related to that, but once the final whistle went this lot put on the balaclavas and hoods, broke down the fence and tried to rush the stand with player's friends and families, corporate guests etc. If it wasn't for those two guys at the top of the stairs then that could have been a really nasty incident. fuck knows what they thought they were doing, and fuck knows what the stewards were doing as they seemed to just watch them break down a fence.

Fred Perry polo, stone island jacket, cheeky packet in your pocket, call me treacle, I'll be all over it like a rash :oops: maybe she's born with it, maybe it's crushing daddy issues :D

I used to work in an arsenal pub back in the day and one night after a fixture west ham came down looking for a meet (one of their firm OGs had just died). Head round the door, lock up for half hour babe ;), pub emptied for a bit, WH popped back in after to pay for the broken sandwich board. No tools, consenting adults. I don't have a problem with it, but they are my people.

Last edited:
yea but that's kind of exactly what happened?

there was an incident last week at the home tie where the equivalent AZ fans, who were in the "home" stands, celebrated their goal and got abuse from the West Ham fans around them. Stewards ended up moving them away to a different part of the ground. But there was nothing physical.

I don't know if this is related to that, but once the final whistle went this lot put on the balaclavas and hoods, broke down the fence and tried to rush the stand with player's friends and families, corporate guests etc. If it wasn't for those two guys at the top of the stairs then that could have been a really nasty incident. fuck knows what they thought they were doing, and fuck knows what the stewards were doing as they seemed to just watch them break down a fence.
they've had 24 hours of ding dongs over there in the street. don't have an issue with the story, apart from the jingoistic framing - if it was two English firms in England it would be "England's shame!".
I guess my point is this guy would probably be up for a ruck regardless of the women and kids angle. and I somehow doubt these lads in ballys were really desperate to twat a load of kids and women.

Quite shocking however, its a bit embarrassing when your firm gets a tanking from one big lad and his mate Barry Whiplash.

Hold the door.

Back
Top Bottom