Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Really tacky Premiership gimmicks and other modern football crap

I like the plinths, they're fun :D

I'm ambivalent about the pretty boots - on one hand it does seem a bit much, on the other who really gives a fuck what colour they are?! Let the fuckers express themselves a bit! I bet Stanley Matthews would have sported a nifty pair of lime green boots had he been afforded the opportunity ;)

These twats

article-2158338-1391B4F2000005DC-491_634x342.jpg

Xs 50

And then there's those pantomime "look at MMEEEEE!" football boots

I went to a sports goods store here a couple of weeks ago, and was shocked there was no black (or dark) boots on sale, only day-glow or bright. I don't mind a bit of colour, but some of those boots go way overboard. I still remember when Lentini was called a twat for using white boots :D

I don't know but they made me very angry :mad:

Banners with pithy little sayings or song lyrics on them. I noticed them at Arsenal the other week and they're well shit. Man United occasionally have some good ones mind, the worst thing about Man City finally winning a trophy was that Stretford End pisstake banner had to go :(

Yes the children/hand-holding thing it's a bit OTT now. Like it was alright I suppose for the odd World Cup tournament, but feck off for club football already.

Goal music
Ultras.

I agree with all of the above apart from mind games, as I love them! :D

Back
Top Bottom