Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

• Acre Lane, Brixton, has been revealed as having the highest Covid rate in the UK
seems a bit of Daily Mail hyperbole to me - as does the bit about this being encouraged by the pastor of the United Pentecostal Chutch opposite Lambeth Town hall.
According to the Daily Mail that church is African/West Indian whereas my observation over the years is that it is more or less 100% Indian.

Anyone been to the United Pentecostal Church Acre Lane to comment on this? In fact this church was the Eight Church of Christ Scientist until the Indians bought it around 1995. I'm sure the Christian Scientists would really have been anti Vaxxers!
1640256656461.png

The sage of Christchurch has spoken - or at least tried to ask a question.
Tory MP called ‘anti-science extremist’ for claiming Covid jabs ‘disaster in making’

It should be noted that the eccentric Sir Christopher has a South London connection - he was leader of Wandsworth Council during the slash-and-burn early Thatcher years - 1979-1983.

More recently he has gained notoriety for talking out the private member's bill on upskirting. The veteran MP also proposed the removal of a compulsory age of retirement for members of the judiciary.

'On GB News, Mr Chope also claimed the reports show at least 2,000 people had died shortly after receiving a vaccine, and the data does show that at the time 2,061 deaths had been recorded shortly after vaccination. Recently updated data shows that the figure, as of 16 March, stands at 2,071.'

This is classic deception, isn't it? Real figure amongst false figures cast doubt on vaccine safety.

I've come across a few people who have been very vaccine averse, I always make a point of mentioning that I've had my three, and also because of my background in nursing and pharmacy, that I'm in a position to assess safety. One was subsequently vaccinated, don't know about the others. If I had any doubts re risks/benefits, I wouldn't have been vaccinated.

Nothing stuck into a human being is completely risk free. When doing vaccination parades, we always had adrenaline drawn up and ready in the fridge. That said, I never saw an anaphylactic reaction, and I've given upwards of 1000 vaccinations of various types. I've had an anaphylactic reaction, that was to a peach, and a second that was dampened by cetirizine, that was to an apple. Everything is out to get you. :)

'On GB News, Mr Chope also claimed the reports show at least 2,000 people had died shortly after receiving a vaccine, and the data does show that at the time 2,061 deaths had been recorded shortly after vaccination. Recently updated data shows that the figure, as of 16 March, stands at 2,071.'

This is classic deception, isn't it? Real figure amongst false figures cast doubt on vaccine safety.

Yes it doesn't really tell you anything. An enormous number of people have been vaccinated, often multiple times, with higher rates the older you get. Sadly in such a big group over a period of over a year you're going to get a fairly large number of deaths and in some cases that might be soon after they've been vaccinated. So x number of people having died soon after the vaccine means what? Nothing on it's own.

I've come across a few people who have been very vaccine averse, I always make a point of mentioning that I've had my three, and also because of my background in nursing and pharmacy, that I'm in a position to assess safety. One was subsequently vaccinated, don't know about the others. If I had any doubts re risks/benefits, I wouldn't have been vaccinated.

Nothing stuck into a human being is completely risk free. When doing vaccination parades, we always had adrenaline drawn up and ready in the fridge. That said, I never saw an anaphylactic reaction, and I've given upwards of 1000 vaccinations of various types. I've had an anaphylactic reaction, that was to a peach, and a second that was dampened by cetirizine, that was to an apple. Everything is out to get you. :)
I don't believe this Yellow Card stuff. In 2015 I had shingles after a Yellow Fever injection at my GP surgery.
Apart from the difficulty in getting appropriate treatment for the shingles (thank God for the locum GP who eventually recognised it and sent me to Optometry), my actual GP refused to do a Yellow Card notification on the yellow fever vaccine - "Do it yourself" she said.
I think GPs are defensive at all times - looking ahead to ambulance chasing lawyers.
We have the compensation culture fron the USA and medicine from the USSR if you ask me.,

I don't believe this Yellow Card stuff. In 2015 I had shingles after a Yellow Fever injection at my GP surgery.
Apart from the difficulty in getting appropriate treatment for the shingles (thank God for the locum GP who eventually recognised it and sent me to Optometry), my actual GP refused to do a Yellow Card notification on the yellow fever vaccine - "Do it yourself" she said.
I think GPs are defensive at all times - looking ahead to ambulance chasing lawyers.
We have the compensation culture fron the USA and medicine from the USSR if you ask me.,

Look up the amount the NHS pays out each year in negligence claims. It will astound you.

• The annual cost of harm arising from clinical activity during 2019/20 covered by the Clinical Negligence Scheme for Trusts was £8.3 billion in 2019/20, reducing from £8.8 billion for 2018/19.

Last edited:
Look up the amount the NHS pays out each year in negligence claims. It will astound you.

• The annual cost of harm arising from clinical activity during 2019/20 covered by the Clinical Negligence Scheme for Trusts was £8.3 billion in 2019/20, reducing from £8.8 billion for 2018/19.
I wonder how much is on "No win no fee"?
Possibly cutting off legal aid is partly to blame - in the sense that if you train solicitors and barristers they will seek out the money so to speak.

My GP used to represent the views of the Lambeth Medical Council on the Lambeth CCG (clinical commissioning group). No idea if she still does - the whole system was drastically before Covid.

She was invited to discuss the work of the Lambeth Medical Council to a meeting of Lambeth PPG (Patient participation group). Top of the bill was negotiating a better arrangement with the government about medical negligence insurance for GPs.

It should be stated here that the Lambeth Medical Council is (or maybe was) what another NHS bureaucrat described as "the Lambeth GPs' trade union" - so she was doing her job it seems. It just sounded a bit off to me as one who is told we are a triage surgery, we don't do appointments etc ec.

I wonder how much is on "No win no fee"?
Possibly cutting off legal aid is partly to blame - in the sense that if you train solicitors and barristers they will seek out the money so to speak.

My GP used to represent the views of the Lambeth Medical Council on the Lambeth CCG (clinical commissioning group). No idea if she still does - the whole system was drastically before Covid.

She was invited to discuss the work of the Lambeth Medical Council to a meeting of Lambeth PPG (Patient participation group). Top of the bill was negotiating a better arrangement with the government about medical negligence insurance for GPs.

It should be stated here that the Lambeth Medical Council is (or maybe was) what another NHS bureaucrat described as "the Lambeth GPs' trade union" - so she was doing her job it seems. It just sounded a bit off to me as one who is told we are a triage surgery, we don't do appointments etc ec.
IIRC doctors in the US pay about 40% of their salaries in malpractice insurance.

I was a hospital pharmacist for years, some of the scripts that I didn't dispense would have made your hair stand on end.

Possibly the most egregious was a script issued by a very junior doctor for prednisolone 120mg twice a day for a month. He was a bit of an arrogant bastard, to begin with. 'How dare you tell me that you won't dispense my prescription'. I told him to come to the pharmacy and countersign my objection, and I would then dispense it. He came strutting in, and slunk out, after thanking me profusely for picking up his lack of a decimal point. 12mg bd was not a problem. :)

The families GP, Sammy Patel, used to give me a bottle of Glenfiddich every Christmas, as a thank you for saving his arse throughout the year.

Speaking of overdoses, this guy got 87 doses of Covid vaccine:

Shouldn't he be a walking blood clot by now, according to the idiots?

King of The Roaming Data

Good stuff just above :), but I'd completely forgotten about this particuar thread!! :eek:

In the Corona forum, it's all been about the conspiraloons version, for me! ;)

The man reportedly went to eastern German jab centers and got vaccinated up to three times a day. Authorities believe it was all as part of a scheme to sell vaccination passes to anti-vaxxers.

What a cunt. :mad:

This reminds me of a very popular treatment for sinus headaches. On visiting an NHS ENT department in the 1970s you would have encountered large queues of patients waiting for local anaesthetic to work on their nasal regions so a device could be applied to picture the sinuses - after which a hose was applied and mucus flushed out of the sinuses.

This is the only procedure really which could be said to surpass dentistry in terms of sado-masochism. This video gives an indication of the procedure, but it's not what I would call the hard-core sinus washout as practiced in the NHS. For that you need a pump for the warm water (similar to what the barbers used to spray your hair before cutting) and to make the patient sit up and concentrate you got them to sit up and hold a steel bowl under their chin to catch the water and puss)

This is a new one, it's all been a plot by the Catholic Church. :facepalm:

For weeks, extremist right-wing broadcaster and radical COVID-19 conspiracy theorist Stew Peters has been hyping the release of an “explosive” documentary that he claimed would finally reveal the “truth” behind the COVID-19 pandemic. After some delays, that documentary, called “Watch The Water,” was finally released Monday night.

Peters, who regularly hosts far-right activists, white nationalists, conspiracy theorists, GOP congressional candidates, elected officials, and members of Congress on his eponymous show, has an audience primed to believe such radical theories. As of writing, his “Watch The Water” documentary has already garnered more than 640,000 views and has even been trending on Twitter.

Featuring nothing more than unsubstantiated assertions put forth by fellow COVID-19 conspiracy theorist and “chiropractor, acupuncturist, and medical researcher” Bryan Ardis, Peters’ documentary alleged that COVID-19 is not a virus at all but rather a synthesized form of snake venom that is intentionally being spread via drinking water, COVID-19 treatments, and vaccines, possibly as part of a plot by the Catholic Church to turn everyone into “a hybrid of Satan.”

This is a new one, it's all been a plot by the Catholic Church. :facepalm:

Ah, so this is the video. The guy I was working with today told me he'd been sent a video about covid being derived from snake venom. He was leaning towards believing it could be true because the link sent to him was for Rumble and when he searched for it on YouTube he found it but then it disappeared. Tried explaining that it would have been taken down because it was bollocks but he seemed to believe that it being removed was an indicator that it was possibly true.

I asked me him what field the person claiming this worked in and he confidently told me he was a geneticist.

Sending him the article you posted now.

Back
Top Bottom