Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity death pool - special coronavirus edition

Bugzy Malone seriously injured on what must have been an essential journey on his quad bike:

Some gruesome fuckers got their phones out and recorded him lying there after the crash. I saw the video by accident on twitter when searching for lockdown/pandemic stuff, because people were already all over the 'what was he doing out' angle.

Some gruesome fuckers got their phones out and recorded him lying there after the crash. I saw the video by accident on twitter when searching for lockdown/pandemic stuff, because people were already all over the 'what was he doing out' angle.

I only saw the before video, where he was doing burnouts and driving like a dangerous twat for the lolz and to impress his audience.

Now he's in a hospital.

Hopefully the police use their new powers to crack down on people driving unnecessarily, because peer pressure obviously isn't going to be enough.

Does he though? Johnson getting it and making a recovery would demonstrate to tories this all been a wild over reaction so we can all go back to work say after Easter like in the US.

Mind you I'm wearing my lockdown tin foil hat at the moment too.

when did he last have a face to face with the queen? I know they did it by phone this week, but last week? Imagine if he killed the Queen. No amount of historic toadying such as renaming cross rail would make up for that one.
Imagine waking up next week and someone posts a Twitter link to a thread.

You sigh, because you hate Twitter, but click it anyway because you want to know what the video is.

You notice on the right hand side, the trending section, #BorisKilledTheQueen

You spend the rest of the day skipping, noting that gravity seems less strong today, as you skip higher than you've ever skipped before.

:cool:

Anyone using a quad bike in an urban area is communicating to me in the clearest possible terms that if they should become injured they will not require my assistance.

Back
Top Bottom