Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity death pool - special coronavirus edition

We did both Jimmy Hill, Jimmy Hill with stroking your chin and chinny reckon with the stress on the "on"

Reactions: tim
Mary Whitehouse experience wasn’t it?

I have a terrible joke about chinny reckon. It’s bas enough IRL but really doesn’t work in writing so I’ll spare you all. 👍

Come on Trump

s-l300.jpg

We need a world leader version of this with Trump, Rouhani, MBS, Putin, Boris, Modhi, XI and Macron as Jockeys.

Did you never stroke your chin in disbelief and cry "Jimmy"?

Urban Dictionary: jimmy hill
I do remember this, but it's not the time to be reviving the trend when we're all supposed to be keeping our hands well away from our faces. Advice for now is to keep your hands by your side, maintain a distance of at least 1 metre and say "That's bollocks".

Last edited:
Mary Whitehouse experience wasn’t it?

I have a terrible joke about chinny reckon. It’s bas enough IRL but really doesn’t work in writing so I’ll spare you all. 👍
It was before that. They may have done it but they didn't invent it. We definitely did Jimmy Hill at school in the 80s, stroking an imaginary chin. Fuck knows where it came from. If danny didn't do it, not a Scottish thing I guess, which makes sense as JH was a pundit on English football.

Back
Top Bottom