Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity death pool - special coronavirus edition

I've heard of several people now who have contracted it in Belgrade. Seems the hospitals are struggling to say the least. We might only be seeing the tip of the iceberg there.

bizarre. what is a rich canadian doing getting treated for a benzo problem... in Serbia?!

I know it's very unpleasant coming off benzos but going halfway round the world to get put in a coma rather than face up to withdrawal doesn't suggest the kind of strength of character I would expect from someone trying to sell a book called twelve fucking rules for life. Arsehole.

Last edited:

Ok he's not dead but :eek:
I was on a conference call at work and for some reason I can't remember someone said they rate him highly. I kept my gob shut and wondered if there was a namesake who was more wholesome. They certainly weren't shy about it - and another person enthusiastically agreed with them. :hmm:

Formula One sleezebag Flavio Briatore owns a night club tastefully called Billionaire Club, he complained that the Italian government tightened restrictions on nightclubs as the rate of infection began to climb again, his club then became a Covid hotspot and he’s struck down bad and has been rushed to hospital. He’s 70, so well worth a punt on this thread.

Yeah, he was interviewed on 6music just the other day :(

With that being the case (wonder how he sounded?), let's really hope that his case is not too severe.
He sent out a message** earlier this year saying he and band want to resume gigs in 2021 ......

(**To the Bearded Theory festival community -- for-ever ago, he was scheduled to appear there, back in May)

<crosses fingers, mainly for HIM, but also for him eventually being able to do what he loves -- performing :( >

With that being the case (wonder how he sounded?), let's really hope that his case is not too severe.
He sent out a message** earlier this year saying he and band want to resume gigs in 2021 ......

(**To the Bearded Theory festival community -- for-ever ago, he was scheduled to appear there, back in May)

<crosses fingers, mainly for HIM, but also for him eventually being able to do what he loves -- performing :( >

Sounded jovial if a bit bemused by Radcliffe and Maconie's line of questioning.

Back
Top Bottom