Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Celebrity death pool - special coronavirus edition

Piers Moron has got it. :)

I'm sure his colleagues are all thinking of him.

iu

We might have ourselves the death of an actual negligent pandemic cunt leader:

May 30th:

The Burundi first lady Denise Bucumi Nkurunziza is currently undergoing treatment in Kenya after being airlifted from her country to get specialized treatment at the Aga Khan University Hospital in the Kenyan capital Nairobi.

Health experts have warned that Burundi remains the only country in Africa which has not enacted any policy to curb the spread of COVID-19.

The Republic of Burundi just concluded its presidential election in May amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Weeks before the election, Burundi expelled a World Health Organization coronavirus team tasked with helping the country to respond to the pandemic.

June 9th:

Burundi's President Pierre Nkurunziza, aged 55, has died after suffering a cardiac arrest, the government says.

He was admitted to hospital on Saturday after feeling unwell, his condition improved but on Monday he had a cardiac arrest and efforts to revive him were unsuccessful, officials say.

After a change in the constitution, he was able to run for a further term in last month's election but he decided to retire and was to be known as the "supreme guide to patriotism".

Mr Nkurunziza's wife was rumoured to have tested positive for coronavirus - a disease Mr Nkurunziza had appeared to downplay, holding an election in the midst of the outbreak, and even expelling World Health Organization representatives from the country.

He could have had it six weeks and been tested fortnightly?

Yes, I get that, but is that all it is?

It's the first time I've actually seen pointed out that a person has had three successive positive tests ...

.... is Bolsanaro's fame/importance the only reason?? :confused:

No time to respond properly right now but an early example would have been people treated in Japan after being taken off the Diamond Princess cruise ship - some of them had an additional wait to go home because they were only allowed out of the hospital once they tested negative. So they would have been tested multiple times over the course of their illness.

Apparently he caught it in a hospital in Serbia after a battle with prescription drugs (?)

I've heard of several people now who have contracted it in Belgrade. Seems the hospitals are struggling to say the least. We might only be seeing the tip of the iceberg there.

Back
Top Bottom